1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Supporter hours running out too fast.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by sinisterprime, May 23, 2018.

1. sinisterprime

I upgraded to supporter few times this month for hours but the hours run out way too fast. I bought 200 hours on the 20th and its already telling me I reached my limit and went over. I've only used it for 2 bots, one runs for a long time and the other maybe a total of 3 to 4 hours a day. This has happened few times before also, dfsdfsdfdfdf.png 3333333333333333.png

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by American Express, May 23, 2018
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I'm unsure exactly what the percieved bug is here, is it that you don't think you've been using all your hours? I feel like you're just misunderstanding the rolling system and the fact that credits expire a month after you buy them if unused. Check the faq again.

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2018, Original Post Date: May 23, 2018 ---
    Also what you've posted isn't enough info for us to verify if this is a bug or a misunderstanding. If you want someone to verify you'll have to post when you made a payment, for how much within the last month & your full usage chart.

#2 CuppaJava, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  4. sinisterprime

I’ll look more into it but still though if I just paid for 200 hours why does it run out so quickly, it feels like I’m just getting suckered into buying more hours every other day when I know I didn’t use that much. One of my accounts got banned few days ago so I only botted on one for few hours a day and I just recently started on a new bot that has used probably 30 or 40 in the last 2 days.

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

You paid $2.00 which only grants you the SUPPORTER perk, not additional hours.

[​IMG]

This is clearly posted in the FAQ thread and the upgrade page.

To further increase your hours, you will need to make an additional supporter payment.

I suggest you read this thread thoroughly:

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ