1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supporters & Sponsors

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Apsineses, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Apsineses

Greetings friends,

I am new at boting, but already can tell it's really fun thing to do! :D Mostly i spend my time on "VisualRM" creating my own desired bots, to do different tasks, but the problem is that i can't launch more than 2 bots at the same time. I really want to maximize my work by letting my bots work (because its fun to watch) and by creating new "scrípts" for other bots (because its interesting).

So basically what i ask is for someone to share with me their account who have access to launch more than 2 bots at the same time. I want maximize productivity + have extra place to launch test bot, to test everything on him. (if you can launch 4 bots at once, i launch 3 for slavery and 1 for testing my work) x]

Things that i fully agree to do:
    *I can create your desired bot with VisualRM
    *I will PLAY and USE your RuneMate account when i get permission
    *I will NOT use your RuneMate account over night
    *I will NOT adjust any options or any other things at your RuneMate account
    *I will NOT add or remove any BOTS or ACCOUNTS that's already added at your RuneMate account
    *I will only use your RuneMate account for launching bots and creating other boting "scrípts"

If you feel like you can offer this opportunity to me, i would like to offer something in exchange for letting me use your RuneMate account. Please feel free to contact me via this website or discord Etikos Ministras#6956