1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Suspended 2 Days :/

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob K, May 15, 2017.

1. Rob K

Due to some issues with my bank and buying stuff online I wasn't successful in buying an account in my old thread so I decided I'd start from scratch. Well, I botted daily since April 15th and I got to a ~1400 overall. I have a drone account (Botted from 60-99 just yews) that woodcuts 24 hours straight and 12 hours off. I take those logs and use for fletching, high alch the bows for mage xp, rinse and repeat. At the time of my suspension I was at... 93 or 94 fletch, 84 mage and 80 FM. I logged in and went to see my finished mage bows from Aidden's Fletcher Pro with my finished 8k bows. As soon as I withdrew them as a note, disconnected and disabled for 48 hours. Feelsbadman.

Bots used for the last week
    - Divine Magic by Serene
    - MaxiFletcher PRO by Aidden
    - AmpleFire by Serene

I don't know why it's a huge deal that I high alch everything and reinvest the money into my skills. I'm making 400k net profit every time I high alch any amount of magic longs and I put that right back into more magic logs meanwhile my woodcutting drone is AFK with no issues.

I'm thinking at the end of my 48 hours to start doing some quests since I have less than 10 QP and do some achievement diaries. I think it'll also be smart to liquidate my assets and put them on a level 3 account so if I get perma'd I can start...again.

No real point to this thread, just for anyone whose bored.

2. Bill Kooly

There is a thread called Banned? Read Me First. I'm sure someone will hyperlink soon. At least it's two day and not permanent like mine :)

3. JamesJ

Your lucky you've got 48 hours. Two of my best accounts were permanent banned not by botting hard for 24 hours straight, but by using another bot script bot.

4. Rob K

Another bot meaning one available on Spectre or another client altogether? I'm up and running again just switching up what skills I bot.

5. JamesJ