1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Teleport Tab maker

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Elvis Depresley, May 25, 2020.

1. Elvis Depresley

Currently I'm making "Teleport to house" tablets, which is a great way of training Magic with profit.
    There's one bot that bots making teleport tabs, but it's broken.

You can put all the needed runes and noted soft clay in your inventory, Phials (in the general store next to the house portal) turns the noted soft clay into items for 125gp per inventory. I go to the "House advertisement" in a house party world and always click the first one, mostly the house got a "Lectern" which turns the soft clay and runes into teleport tablets. The total cost of 1k Law runes (used a dust staff for the earth and air runes) + Soft clay was 448k and I sold the 1k House Teleport tabs for 775k, also leveled from Magic level 56 to 58.

2. bloggers

if you want to pay pm me

3. FlabbyMan

Just high alch yew longbows for magic. It's profitable at 100k gp/h and 75k xp/h. There are plenty of other methods that make better gp. Not worth the time for 18k magic xp/h imo. Sorry to sweep out ol content, but i see youre still active.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 10, 2020 ---
    Battlestaves are close to 300k gp/h and magic longbows push 200k gp/h, but you need big cashstack to buy a decent stack of them to leave a bot running