1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Temp Ban for Bot Busting.

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by BodybyEBT, Jun 2, 2021.

1. BodybyEBT

I just received a 2-day ban for bot busting moderate offence. I have reached mid-game stats, almost all base 70swith a few 80s in there, using various bots provided on the site. I'm assuming my time botting is done if I don't want to lose my account, right? What are some stories and experiences from you guys about the same thing?

2. RSMasterGuard

From past experience that account is now go a microscope on it and you will likely notice that they rolled back whichever stats they believe were botted which you can use to indicated and adjust your botting program choices and time lengths on other accounts. Might be able to continue on that account but way way less efficiently as to not get noticed as much unless you really dont want that account to be lost in which case stop all botting now.

3. V G

V G VG

I got a day ban, and i went back to botting afterwards. 8 hours a day no problems here

4. BodybyEBT

I assumed I would be under watch now, hopefully they don't roll back my stats though. I may not bot for a while. I think I got in trouble for casting string amulet 5000 times in the GE like a dummy.