1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Temp ban received

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by ArronMx, Mar 12, 2018.

1. ArronMx

So I received a temp ban on OSRS. Now that will be up today, I'm not sure weather to bot again? I botted in grand exchange for 5 days using 4-6 hours at a time on fletching (free script bot tho) Nothing messed up and everything went smooth till I hit 92 fletching and get a temp ban.

Does this mean if I bot again I will get instantly banned if I was to use it once more? I'm wanting to use paid bots now, If I made a new account and botted that would it still flag as it would be my IP?

Thanks in advance.

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Botting again on the same account will result in a permanent ban.

Unless you're running 5+ accounts on the same IP you won't be flagged.

3. ArronMx

Meaning, even loading the bot will instantly ban me? So If i made a new account and play my other one legit which I got high levels on the one I got caught on will be safe?

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

No such thing as an instant ban, you will be banned though.

Yes your other account is safe, unless you're gold farming then theres a possibility you may be banned

5. Snufalufugus

No, I botted hundreds of hours of abyss on a 2 day banned account before getting a perm ban. He means that it's easier to get caught on a previously banned account, and they won't be lenient with a temp ban a second time.

You typically don't see chain bans unless you're botting many accounts on the same IP.

6. ArronMx

Thanks, wish I could bot on it one last time just to get 99 Fletching and 99 prayer haha.

7. Feelzer

4-6 hours at a time but how many hours per day? It's possible people reported you botting at GE. I saw a guy botting fletching at ge and everyone called him out because he kept botting past 99 and didnt respond. Also I've never been banned for botting only 6 hrs a day so I'm assuming youd take an hour long break or so and do another 4-6 hours?