1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Temp banned 2 days

Discussion in 'General' started by Purge_spec, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Purge_spec

Account around 1 and half week old, botted for 3 hours per day. Did quests whenever I got time. I was doing a quest and bam, account logged out and got disabled message. Used runemate from start. Well cya osrs for 2 days :( :( :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 30, 2017 ---
    I think it was a automatic ban, there was no comment from a mod. Can't say for sure though

2. ramos

ramos this world shall know pain

what were u botting ?

3. EvilCabbage

2 days are usually bot busting manual bans, what does it say for you?

4. Purge_spec

Became member 2 days ago, botted almost everything when I was f2p because there was not much to do. After members botted only agility to 48 and did quests all the time I got time.
    I will upload pics when I'm on pc. I got message from "system" and when I asked for evidence it said it can't show it due to reasons blah blah.

5. ramos

before i started botting i did some quests like monkey madness and quests that kinda hard and long to do + i did lvl up and played legit for 5 days then i started botting went from 1/70 agility 1/70 thieving 60/80 str 60/70 atk 1/75 range 1/75 mage with no problem 0 ban

6. Purge_spec

Yeah I messed up botting from start lol well after tutorial I played legit for a day and then started botting. F2p is boring as hell and I was hella busy for a week so I didn't buy membership till then.
    Forgot to mention, I used anydesk to control the game from my phone whenever I'm away from home, maybe this triggered the ban and not the bot?

7. ramos

i use breakhandler it's better also u can use this RuneMate Web Services