1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS That one combat bot that made life great

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by AyyLmao, Jan 2, 2017.

1. AyyLmao

Sup lads,

I've been getting into RS again after being banned a year ago. Back then (around September 2015) there was a (free) combat bot around that was fantastic, but I can't remember the name of it. I've tried out most of the combat bots in the store here but not one seems to have the same possibilities (described below). The bot I'm looking for doesn't seem to be available anymore.

I cannot remember the name or the author of the bot for the life of me, but the nice thing about it was that it had all the functions you could want;
    List of names of targets in the area, burying bones, being able to distinguish between noted and unnoted items, being able to loot items starting or ending with a specific word (for example '*rune' would pick up all runes or something like that) etc, all on top of being a reliable fighting bot that would rarely get stuck or have bugs.

Anybody remember what happened to it? Did it not get updated anymore or did it get changed for Spectre?

Thanks lads, have a fine 2017.

2. Geashaw

AlphaFighter I guess.

Gengsta likes this.
  3. AyyLmao

AlphaFighter doesn't seem to have options for looting noted items among other things, did SlashnHax patch those features out or something?

4. Djoels

Seems like Alpha to me

5. auxi

Pretty sure Alpha does have the option to only loot noted items.

6. AyyLmao

Oh right, I missed that option. Guess it was AlphaFighter after all.

Geashaw and auxi like this.
  7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hes prob thinking of MassFighter by Ozzy. That was the big fighter bot in 2015 before Spectre. Ozzy got really busy and couldn't update it anymore, and now it is removed.

Massfighter (Deleted)

But yeah it was a great bot, kind of miss it.

AyyLmao likes this.
  8. AyyLmao

Yes, that was the one! A shame it's gone now, it was my favourite bot on here :( But I can't blame Ozzy for not having the time to update it anymore.