1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug "The application RuneMate can't be opened"

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by SlyKid, May 24, 2017.

1. SlyKid

Anyone else getting this message on Mac when trying to open the client? If so, what did you do to fix this?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 24, 2017, Original Post Date: May 20, 2017 ---
    bump & jump? anyone else facing these issues. haven't been able to bot in weeks

2. To Infinity

My application wont open either. I double click to open the app it does this short opening animation (side menu for the Mac) Running the latest Version for the Mac I tried un-installing it, reinstalling it and nothing. keeps giving me the opening animation but nothing happens.

3. Abnormalprince

Run as admin? I don't know much about mac honestly but that's pretty bad when you have client issues and still haven't had them resolved in weeks. Maybe I should study up on the client and help ppl like you out so you don't sit here w/o enjoying the client as it's meant to be.

@Cloud @Party could you help this guy out please

4. SlyKid

Please study up on it, I've literally tried everything. Maybe there needs to be an update for Mac users.

Abnormalprince likes this.
  5. To Infinity

I've read a thread somewhere cant remember and it says to download the standalone version. So I tried and it works. The only problem is it wont get updates automatically. Hope this helps. I know its not the DMG file but it works. until cloud or party can figure out the problem for Mac users