1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS The coffee routine

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Djspecial, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Djspecial

Let me start of by saying i do not wish to become a fulltime botter on OSRS, as i enjoy playing the game legit aswell.

Now:
    I needed an account to become a Gargoyle alt. Making sure i "make money" while playing the game on my main.

[​IMG]

This should about do it. Bond has expired 2 days after i was "done". Now it is time to rest the account.

How did i do this and what did i use:
    As the topic name suggest alot of coffee was harmed in the making of this account.

Melee stats: 20-70: Apex Crabber Pro. Worth every cent i spend on it.
    Firemaking/Woodcutting/Fletching: Regal Wintertodt. Again worth every cent. This is the second account i used this bot on without any problems.
    Prayer and magic have been done legit.
    Melee stats 70-80 and slayer 1-75: Qve AIOFighter Pro and when i ran out of money on my RM account i used Fabreze Fighter Beta.

What did i do:
    I started the account and let it rest for months. (Lets just say i forgot i had this account)
    When i logged in i gave it a bond. Trained FM till 50 and combat till 20. And i was on my way to Wintertodt.
    A few days later i was "done" in wintertodt. The bot has made the "bond price" back so it was time to train the stats.
    I started doing melee at Sand Crabs. Worked my way up. Stopped at 70 melee and stopped playing on the account for a while.
    Started again but this time i started to do slayer with Qve AIOFighter. One hell of a task but not as much als slaying yourself.

Now i am resting the account again and waiting for any delay bans before i start playing on it.
    The account will now be legit and wont be botted on ever again.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.
    Note:
    I am not a bot author or scripter. Just a regular lazy player.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2020 ---
    [​IMG]

Other account im working on. Have been for a few days now.
    Using Qve AIOFighter. Boosting combat till 90`s overall.

Account has to be done next month. Botting about 14 hours a day. Take a few days of rest every now and thn.

null0x, Negrita and Savior like this.
  2. acemcdillrs

experienced any delay bans yet on no. 1? why not bot gargoyles with it as you raise another account to be its successor?

3. cdavies

how did u use a fighter bot to do slayer? manually walk to each task and start it?:eek:

4. Negrita

Basicly. Most fighters allow to save profiles though. So they can save you the walking to the task location if it isn't too complex.

cdavies likes this.
  5. cdavies

Do they work with slayer creatures like lizards where you have to use an item on them to finish them off?

6. Negrita

no, unless if you unlock the perks in the slayer shop.
    Also none of those creatures is efficiency xp/hr or gp/hr to be doing (besides gargoyles)

7. Djspecial

I walked them to the location and turned on the bot. Slayer task done? Teleport to GE. Restock. Go to slayer master and repeat.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 26, 2020 ---
    No delay bans so far.
    Botting gargoyles isnt smart cause people will report you.