Resolved The planes of the start and destination coordinates must match

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Ozzy, Jan 24, 2015.

1. @Cloud

Code (Text):
    1. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The planes of the start and destination coordinates must match! (0 != 1)
    2.  at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.basic.BresenhamPath.(ytb:19)
    3.  at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.basic.BresenhamPath.build(ytb:171)
    4.  at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.basic.BresenhamPath.buildTo(ytb:233)
    5.  at rm.CoN.execute(g:20)
    6.  at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(ttb:19)
    7.  at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zpb:138)
    8.  at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:160)
    9.  at a.aI.run(hlb:7)

2. I get that in my Gilded Altar script bot as well even though the planes are the same. I think Bresenham Path has a problem

3. It's not on my end.

4. Yeah unfortunately that's on us scripters. I've never encountered it myself but i'm guessing it's when a user starts the script bot while on a different plane to the coordinate the script bot is trying to walk to. The only real solution i can think of is checking the plane values of the player and the destination and if they're not the same don't try to walk and instead tell the user they need to be on the runescape surface for example

5. Ah ok that makes sense

6. I'm making BresenhamPath.build just return null instead of throwing the error.

7. Great thanks