1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the pricing

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by memberya2, Oct 6, 2019.

1. memberya2

ok i have a idea, some people say well if we make it so you only get charged when its been a whole hour people will abuse and keep restarting the script bot, but there should be a timer so that when you restart the script bot its still going on that timer and it charges once it gets to 60, so then you cant get away with it.

#1 memberya2, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Tbh this one makes sense but I doubt it'll happen

3. j0rdy

We are talking pennies .. Don't see the massive issue with current pricing.

4. jakeybob

I really like the way the pricing works i feel its extremely cheap and suites my needs instead of buying a bot for $5 - $15 you can use until your level goal then move on i think its brilliant.

j0rdy, Jhinn and Wet Rag like this.
  5. shadowedkills

Yeah but the flip side is you don't "own" any bots. Which I also liked the idea of. But I think it does extremely matter when you run multiple accounts and it charges you not only when the bot breaks but also while its paused or when you take breaks and have to stop botting. Im paying for the x amount of hours, not for half of them because the client doesn't register I'm not botting when the script bot is paused or I stop it to make my account less obvious. It should go by total time botted x bot price/hour - time not used (paused/stopped/broken) some of the bots even log you out if it breaks, or so they claim. So why not fix this what seems like a simple money issue?