1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Rebirth

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DownBad, May 19, 2021.

1. DownBad

Username:
    Interests: Music, conspiracies, video games, comedy films
    Particular skills: I usually grind range first :p
    RuneScape Botting History: i boted when i was in high school because well yeah it makes it easier to obtain and play high level content without putting in as many hours or put the hours where you wanted to.. I've played runescape for 1 reason... to pk... fuck the rest of the game. especially as an adult it doesn't peak any interest to me its grindy ive done it for 15+ years lmao i began playing when osrs dropped then started trying little free bots here and there some worked some didnt.. but the main thing i remember is REGAL FREE CHINCHOMPA got me 17m hunter xp and a 1 day ban lmao so i finally bit the bullet to support runemate and pay for scripts bots i would think worked better than a freebie we shall see how this goes!

Hit My Gong likes this.
  2. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

Welcome mate.

Strongly suggest only using highly rated and bots; and even testing them on an alt first.

Remember.. If you bot on it. Be ready to lose it.

Good luck on your endeavours :D

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Welcome back :) Yeah the free bots are definitely hit or miss, but there are still some freebie gems as well (anything by awesome123man, dark sage, dahnae, or the odd free hexis/prime/maxi/cuppa/etc bots). But a lot of the premium ones are extra solid.

Hope you find what you're lookin for :p

4. DownBad

Thanks for the welcome fellas! Look forward to feeling things out.. I stil remember using regal chin bot to 18m xp lmao