1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TheNewSummonerLite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by warrior55, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warrior55

warrior55 submitted a new resource:

TheNewSummonerLite - Which came first, the spider or the egg?

Read more about this resource...

#1 warrior55, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
  2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

3. warrior55

#3 warrior55, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  4. Purple Haze

Not bad so far, might use this to farm for abit and see how I go, do you think you will add support for casting fruitfall?

5. warrior55

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I don't have required summoning lvl to test fruitfall. But since you are a bot author, I note that my bot is opensource, you can download it from bot store. If the fruitfall process is the same as eggs spawning, then it's all about changing names. Egg spawn scroll to Fruitfall scroll, Spirit spider pouch to Fruit bat pouch and Red spiders' eggs to Papaya fruit I guess.

6. Purple Haze

Thanks for telling me, I didn't realize it was open source, that would have saved me some time because I ended up writing my own for a different location haha. Gonna check it out and see what I can do to improve mine, thank you for releasing the bot

7. warrior55

8. warrior55

#8 warrior55, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  9. warrior55

#9 warrior55, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  10. warrior55

11. warrior55

12. S Cript

S Cript Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm

Add AOE loot! Much faster pickups. :)

13. skrall

Agreed, I don't know how hard it would be to set loot to 'loot above certain value' and enter the GE price of papayas?

14. Puffuez

Add area loot take all to make it faster

15. supmag

GREAT! just amazing how ever it keeps drinking potions for no reason? and if you could add banking presets would make it much much faster! I would pay for this its so good!

16. warrior55

Ok folks, big update is upcoming. I extended this spawner to general summoning bot (added pouches/scrolls making functionality) and will try to make it premium. If premium bot gets accepted, you will still have 3 hours/day free version with the same functionality as premium. I'll now add description of premium, so if it gets accepted, you could use it straightaway with clearance, and the moment I see premium accepted, I'll move the description to premium.

1. If you spawn things:
    1.1. Set left click familiar option as special move before using bot.
    1.2. Add summoning icon (from top right in runescape window) to action bar's first slot. This icon will be used for special move (spawning).
    1.3. If you set area/inventory loot, then make sure you set area and inventory loot options in runescape before using bot.
    1.4. If using area/inventory loot for fruits, add price range for area/inventory loot in runescape options before using bot. For red spider eggs it shouldn't be needed, cause there is one and only kind of red spider eggs (fruits are of different kinds).
    1.5. If you're going to spawn red spider eggs or fruits and use presets, make preset 1 to store:
    a) Enough summoning potions for one inventory of eggs/fruits.
    b) Like 50 scrolls.
    Make preset 2 to store same things + pouch for summoning familiar.
    1.6. If you're going to spawn cobra eggs, make preset 1 to store:
    a) Enough summoning potions for one inventory of eggs.
    b) An ammount of eggs so that there is only one slot left in inventory.
    c) An ammount of scrolls, which is equal to ammount of eggs.
    Make preset 2 to store same things plus pouch for summoning familiar minus 1 egg.
    1.7. If you don't set area/inventory loot, then make sure area and inventory loot are not set before using bot.
    1.8. If you don't set use presets, then just have needed stuff in bank.
    1.9. Start near the Well of Goodwill (between west Varock bank and GE entrance).
    1.10. You can find info about spawning goods by googling: runescape wikia moneymaking guide. You will find info about all moneymaking methods, including summoning.

2. If you infuse things:
    2.1. If you set ring of kinship method, then wield ring of kinship and add it to the first slot of actionbar. Set familiar left click option to interact. If you make pouches, then make preset 1 to have 10k spirit shards, 25 charms, 25 empty pouches and 25 items, needed for making specific pouch. Make preset 2 to have 24 charms, 24 empty pouches, 10k spirit shards and 1 spirit kyatt pouch. If you make scrolls, then make preset 1 to have 28 pouches. Make preset 2 to have 27 pouches and 1 spirit kyatt pouch. Start in Daemonheim, near fremenik banker.
    2.2. If you set Taverley method:
    If you make pouches, then make preset 1 to have 10k spirit shards, 25 charms, 25 empty pouches and 25 items, needed for making specific pouch. If you make scrolls, then make preset 1 to have 28 pouches. Start in Taverley bank.
    2.3. You can find info abot pouch/scroll making by googling: runescape wikia summoning. There are two usefull articles: one about summoning training and another about summoning in general.

3. General considerations. Make sure that you didn't change the behaviour of pressing space or pressing "1" in runescape settings. If you did, change back manually or restore defaults. Also, make sure your chat bar is not active, in other words - needs pressing enter to chat.

#16 warrior55, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  17. Party

Party Client Developer

no

18. supmag

Erm....its an excelent script bot but its not worth making the whole thing premium my friend! sure double xp weekend is coming up and you want an early release but its no point if nobody buys it.. I suggest you keep part of the script bot that is already free free and make you new features premium.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 9, 2017 ---
    ALso it would require allot of testing since the base script bot is pretty buggy, the other day the familiar was to far away and it constanty kept clicking I cought it and stopped it and since have ahd a warning on one of my accounts

19. warrior55

@supmag thanks for feedback, could you be a bit more specific about bug. By saying familiar too far away, you meant it was so far, that it wasn't visible on the runescape game window? Or you meant it was stuck by some object (like tree or bank)? And what exactly the bot was clicking?

20. supmag

Im gonna be honest I have ran this bot for 30 hours + and can save a proggy if you like :D There are a few bugs that I can show you but I really like this bot....and atm dont have an online card as i just moved to paris so keep it freefor testing a bit longer :p

as for the bug, near the ge area when its spawning fruits sometimes it can go as far as edgeville and inbetween the familiar gets stuck behind trees and so the fruitfall cast doesnt work as thefamiliar is to far so it keeps repeatedly clickng it over and over.

Another bug sometimes it wont finish the summoning potion which is normal and then gets stuckin bank for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what potion to withdraw.

Another bug sometimes it will drink a whole vial of potion because of the speed of the clicks this bug alone has reduced profit per hour by 300k I have to buy more potions just incase it bugs out

another thing i noticed is the movements of the bot are way to fast its pretty easy to tell that its a bot ive had people around call me out...its an area near GE no matter what world you are in there will always be people walking by especially mods ets

Sorry for my bad english Im trying my best haha but I really love the bot and would pref that you atleast kept the fruit and eggspawning side of things free good luck <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.