1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected Toggle NPC Dismisser

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by arcnotch2, Dec 28, 2016.

1. arcnotch2

Hello,

I am using the bot for few weeks and so far everything is on 5/5 stars.
    I have one suggestion:
    I think if I could control (by a switch: on/off) on the NPC dismisser it could add more "human" factor to the complex of the bot client.
    I mean, if I am near the computer while the bot is on, a simple system pop up would be a great way to alarm me about the show up of the NPC in game so I could enter and solve it.
    (exception: if I turn the switch off and I am afk so the algorithm will count the secs before the NPC go away by it self and dismiss it for the user).

Thanks for reading :D

2. Party

Party Client Developer

Moved to suggestions and re-titled.

I believe the purpose of this is that it's not necessary to dismiss the Random NPCs in OSRS. However, we won't be adding this to the client any time soon as allowing users to toggle the event handlers is something which can interfere with specific bot functions. For this reason, we won't allow users to toggle the event handlers from the client.

N.B. If authors want to add the ability for users to do this from their bot UIs, that is fine.