1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Turn off Computer / 3 hours / 6 hours/ 100? (very basic)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by delta, Nov 23, 2017.

1. delta

Hi, this is a little trick I use each time I wanna bot for 6 hours / log-out assuming I am not or cannot use the break function for one reason or another for windows users only...

Windows Key + R
    (This will open the run box)
    Type in: "CMD" (you guys probably know what CMD is)

Type in the following command based on the amount of seconds you want your computer to shutdown at...

shutdown -s -t 60 ("60" is the value representing seconds, so if I want to do 6 hours I would do:

shutdown -s -t 21,600

To cancel: Simply write this command: "shutdown\a"

I know this is basic easy stuff, but I am a noob... What can I say? I use this whenever botting with a bot that I can't use breaks on. Anyone on Windows can do this. Hopefully that helps a member or two.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Keep in mind that force logging out your character (by shutting down your computer) is not a guarantee your character will be safe in game, especially if in combat or doing a dangerous activity.

Just like if you disconnect from RuneScape and your character stays logged in.

A Money Ldn and delta like this.
  3. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

i use a program called switch off, it allows you to pick a date and time to shut down your pc

4. delta

Interesting! I have never heard of it, I will have to check it out. Is it open source?

5. A Money Ldn

delta likes this.