Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Exile, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Can the theme UI.X please be added again? I really loved it + the current green theme doesn't load very well on my mobile..
  2. ^^^ well i just preferred the other one xD
  3. Back by popular demand. The reason it was disabled was that we felt it was the weakest of the forum themes and fitting the "XX bots online" was a challenge. I have made an attempt at placement, but let me know what you think or if you have a better location in mind.
    EvilCabbage and Exile like this.
  4. I love it completly!
  5. <3

The Quark themes are the weakest of the forum themes :p
    The avatars aren't aligned properly + the RM logo doesn't even appear on one of them
  6. I second this, they aren't really up-to-standard.
  7. I third this.
  8. Please list all the issues and I'll fix them.

P.S. I have heard multiple complaints about the avatar placement now, and although minimalism was the designer's original intent since nobody seems to like it I'll see what I can do.
  9. Pretty funny, getting the number of botters to show up is more important than the logo :D

10. Wouldn't say it's a matter of importance but rather ability. I contacted the designer requesting the PSD for the logo (before working on the bots online) and am waiting for a response.
  11. Dude if you have a designer pleaseeeeeee tell me about him! haha, i really need one for my web project xD
  12. You can try adding @Carnage - he's great.
  13. I don't have a personal designer but rather a contract with a design company. They only do forum templating though. Let me know if you're still interested. Their custom templates can get pretty expensive.
  14. @Carnage plz add me on skype, frazboyz101
  15. Logos updated. ;)
    Exile likes this.