1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Unable to auto login/logout/eat food with any combat bots

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by latteblack, Apr 21, 2019.

1. latteblack

Problem as described, specifically when bots are trying to eat food to regain hp, this message shows in log

SEVERE ActionWindow#BACKPACK.getTab()'s query did not have 1 result, but instead had 0 []

Inventory has food.

2. ptmccaule

I am aalso having this same issue. It is a problem with all bots that need to use your inventory it seems.

3. Folklore

I had the same problem earlier this week and only with one gamepack id. I solved the problem by having a few hours long break in botting, next time I logged in I received a gamepack that worked.

4. latteblack

any updates on this? have tried reinstalling as well but it doesn't seem to be client or runemate's problem

5. Folklore

your bug not be the same as my bug if it lasts over multiple days and multiple gamepack ids. i don't use combat bots but i have had issues with autologin and actionbar lately.

6. granthillmans

Also happening to me across multiple different combat bots only trying to eat, any advice?

7. latteblack

seems to be a specific issue to rs3 only and not osrs, perhaps that's the reason it's not getting much attention