1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to load client

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by DexArrox, Dec 23, 2014.

1. DexArrox

Hello peeps, I recently just started using RuneMate so I'm sorry if this is just a minor problem. I have a problem which is that my client doesnt get through the Cloud Sync (or RuneMate Cloud). It was like this for 15 minutes so I decided to get some help. Is that my internet is too slow? Im running on a 1mbps internet. Or do I need to disable some firewall for this sync to get through? Thanks for helping :)

P.S I've got a screenshot to show it, its attached to this thread. Capture.PNG

2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

@Cloud can you check the cloud server to see if it spat out an error? I can confirm that it is not related to internet speed or firewall.

3. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Can you please go to your Users folder and open the RuneMate/logs folder i.e. (C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME]\RuneMate\logs\) and copy paste your latest log file please?

4. DexArrox

(02:48:21) [Debug] Started RuneMate V1.0.0 Beta 68 with java 1.8.0_25
    (02:48:37) [Setup] Downloading game...
    (02:49:37) [Setup] Syncing with RuneMate Cloud (ec4d383d)...

This is the latest one but I didnt wait so long because I was frustrated. :L

5. DexArrox

I think maybe its my internet. Because when I use another source of internet connection (My phones personal hotspot) the client works :eek:

6. HitchThoseCocks

Maybe its your firewall?

7. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Although it would be highly unusual considering the traffic is standard, it could be firewall configuration. We've standardized it as much as possible, so there's not much more we can do on our end. Perhaps look into your router configuration/firewall.

8. Naruto Uzumaki

You can try navigating to your firewall settings (Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall) and making sure Runemate is allowed through your firewall.