1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected Upon pausing a paid script on the web services, we should not be charged.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by DjZep, Sep 7, 2017.

1. DjZep

I am currently using the Divine Magics bot for RM which costs $0.08/hr. If you were to pause this bot manually on the official RuneMate client, the timer will pause which allows you to continue with the rest of your hour at sometime else. When using the Web Services, you also have this feature. Although, pausing a paid bot through the Web Services on your phone or any other device not running your bot will allow the timer to continue while the bot is paused. This causes you to continuously send the hourly fee until you manually come to the computer running the bot and pause it yourself.

I ran the Divine Magics bot for about an hour and went to work on some of my college courses. Through my student laptop, I managed to pause the bot. Upon returning to my bot running computer I saw my bot was not running, like it shouldn't be, but the amount of currency on my RuneMate account had dropped enough to equal around 6 hours.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I'm almost certain that premium bots still charge even if you manually pause the bot.

Let me double check and come back to you...

Yes, premium bots still charge you per hour if you pause them manually from within the client or pause from within web services.

This is intended and won't be changed.

The reason being your session is still live and requiring communication with RuneMate's servers.