1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2.4.0

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cloud, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

It's been a while. Planned features that were going to be released months ago got delayed because of poor version control management. Well, today our code base is once again stable and we're ready to take steps towards regular, scheduled updates.

So without further ado, here's a very small breakdown of what we've changed
    • Sponsors who are also Bot Authors can now once again run local bots for unrestricted periods of times
    • Sponsors now have ads hidden.
    • The web walking system was completely redone on both the client and server side and with it some cool new features such as charter ships and new teleports.
    • Furthermore, the API for doing things such as Traversal.getDefaultWeb().getPathBuilder().buildTo(Landmark) has been implemented however it's temporarily disabled while I patch an issue in the web dataset.
    • Web walking path generation should also be much faster now that we've reduced the size of the dataset significantly without impairing path reliability in any way.
    • Gson is also now exposed to bot authors in RuneMate by default so they can use it in their APIs for communication and no longer need to provide their own implementations.
    I'm sure I've missed many new features, but there is a brief run down. I hope you guys enjoy it and moving forward we can release on a much more regular schedule.

@Arbiter
    @SlashnHax
    This update wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

#1 Cloud, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
    Qosmiof2, Mmaaikel, SlashnHax and 5 others like this.
  2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Yaaaaay the long awaited update is finally here! I no longer have to hound you every second day to get it done :p Awesome stuff.

maranble14 and Phukit like this.
  3. Infinite Inferno

Infinite Inferno The Pip Collector

Wew Lads the update is here! :D

4. Exia

Have you added TreeBot to the API yet?
    @Cloud

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Yes

Exia likes this.
  6. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

@Cloud Might want to mention that Inventory#containsOnly no longer returns true if the inventory is empty.

7. IscriptLoL

Thanks for the dedication and hard work you guys put into this tool!