1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v2.7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Party, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Party

Party Client Developer

Client
    Account filtering
    • Fixed a bug where the new account filtering would cause bot instances to crash with a NoSuchElementException on start.

Hybrid

Skills
    • Added the elite-skill experience table (thanks to @Derk).
    • The algorithm for determining the experience needed to reach a certain skill level has been added.
    • Skills.getExperienceAt(Skill, int) will now correctly return the experience needed for the specified level.
    • Fixed an issue where Skills.getExperienceAt(Skill, int) would throw an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.
    • Added Skill#isEliteSkill()
    • Fixed an issue where the max level of the Divination skill was incorrectly specified as 120.
    Keyboard
    • Developers can now pass a custom delay between key press/release via Keyboard.type(String, boolean, int) and Keyboard.typeKey(String|Char|Key, int).
    Menu
    • Added a missing opcode.

RS3
    WorldHop
    • WorldHop can now also open the World Select menu via the world map right-click option.
    • This is determined by PlayerSense, a new PlayerSense.Key has been added for this, OPEN_WORLDHOP_WITH_MAP.
    • Fixed an issue where worlds marked a favorites would cause WorldHop to occasionally break.
    OSRS
    ItemDefinition
    • Added ItemDefinition#getShiftClickAction(), enabling authors to determine the action performed when an item is shift-clicked.
    InterfaceComponent
    • Hooked InterfaceComponent#getProjectedEntityAnimationId() for OSRS.

Mmaaikel, Derk and Gengsta like this.
  2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Is that delay modified a little automatically or does the author need to take care of that?

3. Party

Party Client Developer

The Keyboard delay is as passed by the author (unmodified). If not specified it defaults to how it was previously.

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Have you thought about reseting all player's playersense value for the delay and making the random interval a little lower? The default thing is very slow to be honest.

5. Party

Party Client Developer

It would be interesting to do a bit of data collection to see what a reasonable delay-spread would be for it - unless @Cloud has this information already?

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I just did some typing while recording my keypresses and averaged 60-100 ms.

7. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

The initial values were based off of my typing speed when I was casually conversing in game several years ago, but if I recall correctly it does use a player sense or biometric value and as a result is or at least could be adjusted dynamically for each player. I can't check the code currently but in the past I'm nearly positive it was adjusted however their may have been a regression forcing it to use the default value range to feed into the biometric/playersense data.

8. Blackfire223

@Party Not that I script bot at all but I really do enjoy seeing what has been done in each update that is coming along. I appreciate the work the entire community does :D

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You have to consider there are so many different cases which affect the delay between press and release, for example if you are just casually traversing through a dialog or using generaly keybinds it may be lower, but when typing it may be a bit faster, and even more faster would be spamming the actionbar for example.

10. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I'm not arguing against that whatsoever, I was simply explaining where the current seed values come from. They very somewhat for everyone of course but I was explaining where the range came from.

11. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

• Hooked InterfaceComponent#getProjectedEntityAnimationId() for OSRS.
    Made me think i was going crazy and missed this when i first was checking this. Now i know it was just hooked :)
    TYVM @Party or cloud if you did this.