1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Varrock Bank to Varrock Grand Exchange auto-seller

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by rjsup, Oct 24, 2016.

1. rjsup

First of, idc what client it's going to be made for as long as it works.

I need a bot that would take all items from the bank that are sell-able and then put them up for sale on Varrock's Grand Exchange until the bank is empty/no more items to sell.

Obviously it'd have to max the bag, then wait on the GE until the bag is empty, then load it again. If items are not sold within 2 minutes, it lowers the price (idk if that's possible but yeah).

Offering a pay for whoever does it, I don't care if the bot is public afterwards.

2. Connorjuice

Wouldn't it just be quicker to sell them manually

3. Yuuki Asuna

Support. I'd like one of these bots aswell.. Just check if item is sellable on the GE and then sell at normal price. No need for any special logic that changes price if it's not sold in a while or w/e. Just simple like this :)

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

The only reason I can think someone would want a bot for this is because they're using it to sell items on hacked accounts.

If it was someone wanting it for legitimate reasons, why would they have such a high volume of accounts that need to have any tradeable items sold by a bot?

Any why not just do it manually if it is just for yourself/your own account?

Sure it is a pain to load everything on the GE manually, however it would definitely be quicker (and more reliable) than waiting on someone to develop the bot required to do so.

5. rjsup

Nope, many accounts.

Exactly.

I get many accounts daily by people who say 'they botted all of these accs'. For all I care I need to sell the items at as fast as possible rate which is why I need this bot.

6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Fair enough; well good luck with your request. I suspect it would be difficult to implement, as the only time I've seen a bot that works with the GE it was very expensive to purchase.

7. rjsup

Thank you. Well, the problem is it sounds 'easy' but it seems like a lot of people I've ran into think it's hard to do, so all I can do is wait until someone think they can give it a shot pretty much.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 25, 2016 ---
    Still need this mates :).

8. Yuuki Asuna

jez

#8 Yuuki Asuna, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018