1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velorium's quests and skilling and MISC

Discussion in 'General Market' started by propker009, Aug 21, 2020.

1. propker009

Hello,

I am back and with some updates..
    From now one everything can be arranged through our discord asking for questing services, skilling etc.
    I got 2 in real life friends who are good in Runescape 3 and are happely to do services for you and i will be able to do old school related stuff for you too.
    However i am still in search for workers on Old school Runescape, if u are interested to join the team u are welcome to apply for it, however there will be a deposit to ensure my customers will not get scammed by you or cover any mistakes that happend that should not have happend. I have reputation and completed over 100+ quests for people on this platform.

A small prove of experience in OSRS and the rs3 workers will prove some account stats too!:)

[​IMG]

Join the Velorium services Discord Server!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Terms:

When i do questing dont try to LOGIN during questing, this is highly annoying if i somehow get dced for you trying to login!
    No password change during quest sessions i can update you how the progress is and make a screenshot but i cant do that on quests that need high attention!
    When the quests are finished you wanted me to do leave a vouch.
    if willing we will use an MM provided from RuneMate if we have any here.
    you NEED to have the level requirements for the quest that you want to be done, i will not train the account for you to that particular requirement!

I will not accept PayPal since that payment method is a waste of time for people who want to do services, chargebacks happens all the time and is just unriable...
    I accept: RS3 gp, osrs gp,

Further more, please when you want me to do a quest service dont provide a password which you use on other forums or rs accounts, before you get hacked and you blame me.
    Before i can do the quests the required gold to buy the supplys and / or armour has to be setup on your account.

OT: everything will be done by hand, no bots!