1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velox Abyss [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Dibes, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dibes

Yeah I noticed that as well. I think it gets stuck thinking it interacted but never did. Not sure exactly whose bug that is, mine or the API's

2. Dibes

3. Munchise

Didn't run through the night because of an exception I think you patched this morning :p
    Familiars still not working?
    Quick run I've done:
    [​IMG]
    • Blood runes
    • Glory
    • Demonic skull
    • Small - Giant pouches

4. Sharky80

It seems like bot dont fix pouches... Is there anything I can do about it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 7, 2015 ---
    Btw bot runs smoothly, but there is some minimal things like doubled money/hr rate, doesent support teleport animations expect standart (rs3), uses preset even if the box is unchecked and as I said, it doesent repair pouches.

Besides that, bot simply shines! Gonna try summoning soon and upload some proggies.

5. Dibes

Pouch repairing is added and working, as soon as it detects that a pouch has decayed (via the chat) it will go to the mage at the abyss and fix your pouches.
    I've really only tested with preset on so I'll have to test without it when I can. As far as the double money/hr, it is based off how many runes you get so it should be pretty accurate after an hour. I've never had a bug with it. I'll have to test all these things . Also what do you mean by doesn't support teleport animations?

Also I'm not sure familiar will work atm. I rely on a function that was broken last night, unsure if cloud fixed it yet.

6. Sharky80

script bot is amazing, very good, but it got stuck at 1 location, so now I restarted bot and added abyssal titan. Gonna post another proggy later. Btw about that pouch repair: He fills damaged pouch, then uses preset and it deposits, then he takes it from the bank and dont repair it. It occured only 1 time in the 4 hours, there maybe a loophole.

Since script bot will become super popular, maybe you should make it premium for a couple of cents per hour?

Attached Files:

7. Dibes

Thanks for the proggy! Would you mind posting what settings you used so I could add it to the proggy section in the main post?

Which location did it get stuck at? Regarding the pouch repair, that shouldn't have happened :/. Also is abyssal Titan working for you?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

8. Sharky80

I will post proggy after like 1 hour with abyssal titan settings. Currently it works fine, I didnt checked the preset button, but it uses it and instantly charges my titan with 20 pure essneces. Currently cosmic runes cost 270 ea ( 229 g.e price ) and at lvl 59 you double them. Since my rc level is 70, I dont get the chance to use giant pouch, but anyways, 1.2m+ guaranteed. Will post everything in a hour

Btw about the place where it got stuck: the place where my acc stands is the place where he got stuck

+ He cant store 20 pure essence to fammiliar ( cant react what hes doing bad ), so only way to use familiar is to use preset that automaticly put essence to him.

9. Dibes

Hmm must be some bad logic on that. I'll check it out when I'm free later tonight. The next 2 weeks I'm pretty swamped so I'll try to fit bug fixing in at night before I sleep.

Also yay more proggies

10. The Professor

The Professor Good News Everyone

@Dibes i have been running this for 6 hours so far also recording this will be up on one of my 9 hour bot session,
    it has got no errors for me yet so so far so good :)

11. Sharky80

Bug found: When summoning points ran out and there will be no obelisk around, script bot will do nothing, but after you manualy come close to obelisk, he detects it, recharges points, and goes to bank as it should ( My summoning points ran out shortly after I teleported to the edgeville lodestone. The way to fix it I think is to set the bot to recharge points earlier. Droping settings:

Attached Files:

12. Dibes

Hmm. I'll take a look at it. Ideally it should run to the obelisk when its at edgeville.

13. Sharky80

Maybe the reason why it didnt run there is because character ran out of points while he was teleporting or at altar/abyss.

14. Dibes

They could be the case. I'll investigate further tonight!

15. The Professor

proggy for just glory and small pouch
    [​IMG]
    with 80 mining 65 fm 90 wc

16. Sharky80

So I left the bot for like 10 hours and summoning points problem occured, perhaps without summoning, bot works perfectly. It dont make a path to obelisk.

17. The Professor

for now yes i think dibes needs to work on it
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 8, 2015 ---
    here is a good setup for the bot
    [​IMG]

18. Munchise

Tried natures to check out the money p/h
    [​IMG]

19. The Professor

20. Dibes

I won't be able to do any bug fixes for a few days as I don't have access to a computer. The only outstanding bug right now is the summoning recharge bug. Hopefully I'll patch it soon! Thanks for all the proggies and bug reports <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.