1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velox Abyss [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Dibes, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesley-YT

Doesn't seem like this is updated/checked at all.. Just got a 48 Hour ban due to the bot continuously messing up.

If a player places a kickball where the wizard is, the bot is fucked. A lot of the time it will make sporadic, repeated motions including: Crossing back from the wilderness (jump over, then back, then back over and continues), takes out an amulet of glory instead of clearing wear, causing one to be in the inventory, then just sits there and does nothing. Another issue is that it has no function for avoiding death at all.. I watching someone kill me when it could have teleported me out at any time.

Won't be using this bot again, at least til it actually gets updated. Kind of saddened that these bots aren't kept up better. Every bot has an issue it seems :/ Cheers though.

2. jackwilton

please can you update to spectre its the only abyss bot that works flawlessly for me :D

3. Dibes

Sorry to all my users! I have been very occupied with both school and work, but I will see if it is a quick update to get it to work with spectre! To really confirm it I need a test account to make sure stuff is working, but at the minimum I will make sure it compiles and push that!

4. Dibes

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.