1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. Edward Rnemeight

Any plans on adding familiar support?

2. Saeolous

Thanks, I thought I was being retarded. And Thank you for the nice bot. Happy testing it.

3. Makaronas

I was writing a script bot to chop 3 oak trees east from grand exchange, and I needed a condition to check if a player is at approximate coordinates, so I used player condition - position equals maybe 8 times, to check if player is in that area. Can you implement - approximate position equals or something? Or am I missing something? Thanks. Btw very good tool. I already see high potential in it. Sry if my english is bad :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2018, Original Post Date: May 14, 2018 ---
    Would it be possible to create good reliable blast furnace script bot with this tool?

4. Alabamaredneck

Great thing youve got here, anyone know where i can find a list of all varbits?
    Also, i cant manage to activate overhead prayers from the action bar do they have to be in a particular slot or have a specific keybind?

#184 Alabamaredneck, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  5. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

You'd better use a Calculation condition and check if distance to Coordinate is < then a certain value. (Do note in the current version it is kinda bugged. But an update has been in queue for a few days now. Yes blastfurnace is certainly possible. I personally am not an OSRS player so can't be sure what it all has to do. If you have any questions on how to solve a certain problem ask ahead.

No one has "all the varbits", as VisualRm currently does not have a method to find them you should use development toolkit and try to find them yourself by looking at changing varbits when you do an action. (e.g. after drinking a perfect juju potion check which varbit changes and to what value).
    As for the overhead prayers. To use from action bar its best to have a keybind (single character, so no ctrl + or something) and have the exact name. I will test this myself tho. If you want a node to have some prayer conditions/actions please post in the issues and request section on bitbucket so I can put this on my todo (and not forget)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2018 ---
    As for people asking basic starting guides I will quote this message I sent to someone wanting to make a thieving bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2018 ---
    Add an entry to the bitbucket issues and request so I am remembered to add support

Wet Rag likes this.
  6. Maeko2848

Is there any way someone could give me a quick basic tutorial on it, or make me a bolt enchanter 1, I'd imagine it's super fast to do :)

7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

You can check out the open src bots there are and learn from that

8. Cheeba

Was wondering how I could make this fill the coal bag while the bank window is open

9. Triage

Have you ever tried Blast Furnace? Thats not possible. You need to close bank in order to fill bag, otherwise you'd simply just deposit your coal bag...

10. tyb51

Update finally release: gift for the waiting:
    • OSRS Ardougne thiever: set up your bankpreset More info here
    • RS3 AIO -Divination bot: only set your coordinate to energy spawn location (small bug where it accidently opens the interface window. See it as an exercise in the Interface node to fix it yourself (tho it occurs rarely)
    • RS3 AIO - portables: set action and raw material and get going. Add configurations as you wish with the crafting nodes
    • RS3 Trolls early combat leveler: Fill your inventory with weapons for the 3 combat styles. Assign the weapons to the correct variables and start the bot. It will train all combat stats (Attack/Magic/Ranged) to level 31
    Upcoming release: v0.6.0
    • Complete overhaul off the canvas. It cause a lot of memory leaks making the bot unavailable for some people and requiring frequent restarts of the RM client. The new canvas will bring infinite size; automatic adjustment and focus on loaded bots, customizable grids etc etc.
    • Performance improvement on adding/adjusting variables and various fixes around VisualRm
    • Possibly an integrated online repository with in bot loading of bots online. No need to browse the forums anymore. The online database has been set-up and only needs filling of bots and an interface in VisualRM. Here is an alpha sneak peak:
      • [​IMG]

segfault, Triage and Wet Rag like this.
  11. Triage

Great stuff man! Looking forward to it.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2018, Original Post Date: May 15, 2018 ---
    By the way, I assume I have to check if if run energy is below a certain amount with varbits? What is the adrenaline option under status condition?

I made a very decent Air Orb runner, though all I need now is to withdraw a stamina potion and use it if under 50% run energy.

12. tyb51

Adrenaline is RS3 only, and I think traversal automatically uses stamina potions if in inventory. If not I will add the condition (and as usual add it to the issues/suggetsions page)

13. Triage

I can't always have it in inventory, as I want to withdraw it when run energy condition is met. Would be cool with a run energy/stamina potion condition for this, unless ofcourse theres already a way to achieve this?

I'll add it to your issue page nonetheless.

Edit: Solved with varbit check. Was easy enough, though a condition would still be preferred, makes it easier for sure.

For people that might need this in the future: Stamina potion varbit is 25. 0 = inactive, 1 = active.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2018, Original Post Date: May 15, 2018 ---
    Are there still issues with loading larger bots? I saved my final version of my Air Orb runner, but unable to load.

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at robot.IiIiIIIIIi.super(a:25)
    at robot.iIiIIiIiII.super(mc:307)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleChange.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:182)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(StringPropertyBase.java:103)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.markInvalid(StringPropertyBase.java:110)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.access$000(StringPropertyBase.java:49)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase$Listener.invalidated(StringPropertyBase.java:230)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:349)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(StringPropertyBase.java:103)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.markInvalid(StringPropertyBase.java:110)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.set(StringPropertyBase.java:144)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringPropertyBase.set(StringPropertyBase.java:49)
    at javafx.beans.property.StringProperty.setValue(StringProperty.java:65)
    at robot.IIIIIiiIii.false(i:128)
    at robot.IIIiiIIIII.false(cl:226)
    at robot.iiiIiIIIiI.false(m:669)
    at robot.iiiIiIIIiI.false(m:1043)
    at robot.iiiIiIIIiI.false(m:31)
    at robot.IIIiiiiIii.super(m:502)
    at robot.IIIiiiiIii.handle(m:624)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.postProcess(Scene.java:3470)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.access$8100(Scene.java:3398)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3766)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:381)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$354(GlassViewEventHandler.java:417)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Log also attached.

Attached Files:

Wet Rag and tyb51 like this.
  14. itz envy

@tyb51 is it a way to disable camera turning?
    edit: is it possible for you to make a construction bot that build flotsam pranwbroker with mahogany planks? :)

#194 itz envy, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  15. Stormwind

I have created a very primitive (OSRS) bot for running the agility course in Pollniveach and wanted to add support for alching between obstacles.
    I have spent a fair amount of time trying various options and looking at the open source bots in the first post but couldn't find anything similar.

I was under the assumption that it would rely on the Interface action but couldn't figure out how to use it at all to open the Magic panel.

Also my bot is very simple, relying on Player location conditions determining the next action. This means the bot breaks if I want to pick up Marks of grace or an NPC gets dismissed on the way to to an obstacle. I tried to modify the existing OSRS agility bot for my needs but since Pollniveach contains game objects that can be accessed out of order (i.e. after jumping to a tree, the Game Object condition for jumping to that tree still resolves to true and the bot will click it even though you cannot go back around the course).
    I cannot just change the order of the game object conditions either as they will return success at the wrong times and try and skip obstacles.
    Is there some kind of way of providing a sequence of events / preventing a condition from being evaluated? Possibly with the use of checkpoints or through booleans perhaps?

16. tyb51

The NPE's seem to be on my end. Can you send me the bot via PM so I can test myself. It seems to be both the special interaction class and the ChatDialogClass which is giving the error

Why do you want to disable the camera? I can but problem is that stuff becomes to complicated for you as you'll have to manually check if the object is visible. The fact that it turns means the client thinks it is not visible. Add the suggestion to the issues/Requests page as a minor thing. I will certainly add it when other problems get solved as other people requested it too.
    As for the construction bot, I currently don't have an account that can do that. Add it to the Request page.

To alch you should use the special interaction node. "Use Magic on Inventory item". As for the issue with it trying to use previous obstacles (if i understand correctly), you can see I have multiple GameObject conditions after each other. They are positioned in such a way that it first looks for the obstacle names you want to use in places where it would try to go back, and only after look for the obstacle names it now wrongly takes to go back where it can't. (on OSRS) this doesn't have any repercussion on performance as VisualRM has internal caching. Also make sure you have the query options enabled and use surroundings reachable (in stead of just reachable) in both the conditions and the actions.

Stormwind likes this.
  17. nqtavares

Hey ! All the times I tried to use this script bot, it just freezes on loading... :/
    Btw, @tyb51, I'm thinking in making a crystallise gres bot with this, do you think is doable ?
    Thanks, and great work :D

18. Stormwind

Thank @tyb51, I will try these changes later on. I must have missed the surroundings reachable option when playing around with it. I found that the reachable didn't help at all.

I aslo wanted to say thanks for this bot, it is certainly the best one I have seen in terms of interface along with capabilities. Has the UI inspiration come from Blender? It works in exactly the same way as the node editor in that.

#198 Stormwind, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  19. tyb51

I made a crystalize Woodcutting bot so it it do-able. Take a look at that bot which is available on the first page. AS for freezing on loading, I've been working hard on a overhaul of the UI so these freezes don't occur for some people. You'll have to wait for the next update.

Just to be sure, I mean the surroundingsreachable option in the Query builder (by clicking on the node and looking in the inspector tab).
    Not from blender, but node based editors in general

20. Triage

Sure, I've sent you the bot via PM. Thanks!