1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Triage likes this.
  2. Triage

Falconry/spotted kebbit hunter bot: hastebin

Air Orb runner bot: hastebin
    • Supports Amulet of glory, stamina potions as well as eating under certain threshold (change food from Monkfish to whichever you are running). Have plenty of amulets of glory(6), food and stamina potions in your bank.
    • Could probably be improved but it does it's job, only tested it a few hours to get my magic level up.
    Also good job on new release @tyb51 - now able to load my bot again! (y)(y)

#202 Triage, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Wet Rag and tyb51 like this.
  3. nqtavares

Ok, now the script bot opens :D. But honestly I couldn't understand how to use it... Even tried the priff thieves, but didn't work.

About the crystallise, I saw you made a crystallise + chopper, but for grenwalls I thinks it's a bit different :/
    Btw, to every1 reading this, If any1 good with this script bot, can you pm me to help me ? :)

4. Triage

I want to catch Chinchompas but not entirely sure how to go on about it the best way.

Say I have 3 different locations for each trap, I want the bot to figure out if I have successfully placed a trap at location 1 and if true, return to location 2 and place a trap at location 2. If that is also true, then return to last location(3) and place a trap. How does one calculate if trap exists at certain location?

5. tyb51

Use the query builder onCoo and use the coordinate(s) of the locations as values.
    [​IMG]

6. Triage

Thanks!! :D

7. RX-7

I have no idea why I can't get any "bot" to load using the load function, but attempting to make a Edge Yew cutter.
    ( Start function, game OSRS > Traversal action goto nearest bank ) And thats as far as I can get,
    [​IMG]

I don't even know if I'm doing the preset correctly, but I can't test it because there is no way to add anything past traversal action?

8. Triage

It's because you need to add conditions first. Traversal nodes have no outs. When you load a pre-made bot, you simply start it by unpausing the bot itself. VisualRM automatically pauses on load, because it assumes you are creating bots.

[​IMG]

It's a learning experience, really. Try looking through other bots and see how they are made and learn from that, I know that helped me in the beginning. Look through this thread too, pretty sure I also asked some pretty dumb questions when I started using this, so you don't have to. :D

9. tyb51

10. RX-7

I still dont get anything appearing when loading, paused or unpause, kind of confused.

11. segfault

Did you use "Canvas Settings" -> "Refocus canvas"?

12. RX-7

Yup, couldn't find anything

13. tyb51

Are you sure you have downloaded the file correctly? Because some people download the page as a .json and not the actual file. In any case. In the next version you'll be able to access the bot repository from within the bot.
    [​IMG]

meulsie likes this.
  14. Triage

If two out of three rocks have the same ID, and even though I use the query builder onCoo with each different coordinate, how would I force it to click on the correct rock? I've tried a lot of things, what works best for me is just to use special interaction and click on coordinate instead of interacting with the game object itself, but it's kinda iffy.

Also, how to tell if a rock is depleted or not in OSRS? Game object itself doesn't change, only the color. Would be cool with a color condition type method for certain bots, I've made a request for that on your bitbucket.

Also, the shift-drop function could use some work I think. It often "skips" items and leaves inventory with items left. Also it's pretty slow~ish even with the delay multiplier turned down (not sure if that actually does anything, but I've tried).

15. tyb51

For interaction make sure you also use the same query in the interaction node. I will add colorID filter asap.
    As for the inventory dropping, there is a balance to be made between delay making it slow and accuracy where it would miss some items to drop

Triage likes this.
  16. liquid555

Tried to make a mining bot, which works but not perfect.
    I want to powermine between a triangle of rocks. Bot only tries to mine the same rock and not the other 2 rocks. Also sometimes the delay is to short and the rock is not yet respawned so It clicks on empty rock. Couldn't find anything to detect if the rock is spawned or not...

Any tips to improve?

Attached Files:

17. segfault

Look at the two posts posted before your post.

18. Triage

Yeah, used for both game object condition and interaction itself. onCoo with coordinate and ID of each rock, but it'd mess up with the two rocks that had identical IDs, which is why a decent alternative to be a colorID filter or something yeah. Sounds good!

If you don't specify the ID or coordinate of said rock, theres no way for the bot to know which of the many rocks you want it to mine, hence why it spams one rock. Also, considering it isn't possible to tell if a rock is depleted or not (without colorID) seeing as the game object itself doesn't change, you need to add a game object condition with the coordinate(s) specified for each onCoo on the game object conditions.

Thats what I did for my Ardougne powerminer, it works fine but having colorID would definitely be much simpler.

#218 Triage, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
    OmniQ likes this.
  19. Cancerfish

Any way to make my sally bot work? I've been trying to make this with a condition that the tree is within my hunting area coords but it will still run over to other trees way off and try to interact with them. swamp sally v2.json (8.57KB) - SendSpace.com

20. tyb51