1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. kkrrr

I've been trying to adjust the loop delay and special interaction delay but just miss clicks different spells and double clicks items or it works but is terribly slow.

2. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

Try to check atlas disassembler in online repo. You can use that as a guide.

3. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Currently a known bug (in osrs) shoupd be fixed in the next big update

- Creater of AtlasBots: VisualRM, AtlasSlayer -

4. kkrrr

Yeah I have something very similar to atlas disassembler. I'll just wait until its patched, @tyb51 will the special interaction "cast magic on" also be patched?

5. Tlow

When i use the Ammonite Crab Killer it keeps pausing after 5 minutes, I have set up everything and it reagors and has no problem finding the crabs, it just pauses after a very short time. Could anyone hint me in the right direction?

6. sirfinite

I noticed it can struggle to determine nearby objects as "visible." This happened when I tried to automate Rune Essence mining - it would consistently fail to notice the portal, even when visible and within 2 tiles.

Besides this, it's worked really well. It'd be nice if it could be formatted with a "Do this then" structure if possible? It can be done with booleans currently, but is very tedious to do so.

7. Another User

I think the portals is not an object. You should try using different approach.

8. sirfinite

Portal is a Game Object - it can't be an (1) NPC, (2) Equipment, (3) Inventory, or (4) Ground Item, which are the alternatives for interaction.
    It has worked, but again, is pretty inconsistent.

9. Another User

ah, now I remember, Portal names do change the letter casing. Like the divination rifts. There are 2 names for rift, 1 is Rift and the other 1 is rift. It does change from a random amount of time.

sirfinite likes this.
  10. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

You amost never need booleans for anything (only if you want to speed up things with e.g. Hovering) look at some basic bots on the repository to see how they handle interaction)

- Creater of AtlasBots: VisualRM, AtlasSlayer -

11. Another User

Bell Herblore Bot [RS3] is now available at community made bots.
    For more info click here.

tyb51 and Kynetic like this.
  12. John Deaux

I'm trying to make a profile that mines mithril ore and hops worlds when nearby rocks depleted in the resource dungeon below Falador. I figured out the majority of the code from looking at other's examples. I still need a way to distinguish the mithril nodes from the ones behind the barrier at the back of the cave. Bot will spam click on the nodes. Change file extension name back to .json to use.

Edit: When I first made the Game Object Variable, I was asked to input a lot of different data. I'm not sure how to access this menu again but I remember seeing a radius option if I can figure out how to use it.

Attached Files:

13. Another User

Hover over the condition nodes to view it. Some has it and some don't.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 12, 2018 ---
    upload_2018-7-13_11-3-52.png

14. John Deaux

@Another User All you do is hover? I haven't had any luck getting this menu back. I'm trying to use it with game object condition.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2018 ---
    @tyb51 Can we get a hotkey to bring up this menu? What am I doing wrong here?

#574 John Deaux, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  15. Another User

In the Inspector tab, toggle the "disable query popups", make sure it is gray not green.
    upload_2018-7-13_12-57-56.png

16. John Deaux

odd enough, it wasn't working on my primary screen(TV) it would only work on my secondary monitor. I'd like to share this one with the community, it's a mithril miner in the dwarf resource dungeon below Falador. It will deposit your inventory to the bank chest and hop worlds if there aren't any mithril rocks. Make sure you're nearby bank deposit box/ores as this has no navigation.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2018 ---
    @tyb51 How do I add a profile to the online repository? I'd like to add a few but just this one for now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2018 ---
    I'm getting weird issues with running this bot for a while. My Jagex launcher crashes and causes runemate to crash as well.

Attached Files:

17. Synonym

Synonym Mr. Roads

I'm having problem with Ground Items for some reason it ain't getting detected. I check the logs and keep getting "
    Ground item query found: false". So it will always go to failure as next option.

18. Another User

Check the values and sub queries.

19. Synonym

Synonym Mr. Roads

Already clicked on and to add to my statement it doesn't detect "Noted Items" even though noted items is already checked.

20. Another User

It's working fine for me.
    upload_2018-7-17_18-19-58.png