1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. The Janitor

That should work. Hadn't thought of going about it like that, thanks.

2. ziplock1738

Regarding the hosidous fruit stall bot on VisualRM, does the bot bank on the south shore or does it only drop the fruit? If it drops the fruit would it be possible to add a banking aspect to the bot since it is only a short walk from the fruit stalls

3. dino_baldo

dino_baldo A Bald Dinosaur

Just wondering if anyone else is also having issues zooming in, the zoom slider on my client seems non-functional. Everything else works.

4. meulsie

Try turning off the overlay or literally closing the overlay window, it sits as a second window in Runemate when you hover over the icon you'll see what I mean. This solved the issue for me.

dino_baldo likes this.
  5. The Janitor

At least for me, this allows use of the scroll wheel to zoom in and out however I am still unable to use the zoom bar.

Kind of sucks if you have a defective scroll wheel like me. Not sure if theres a workaround. Ctrl (+) + or - doesn't seem to do anything for me.

dino_baldo likes this.
  6. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

Currently the zoom function (except using mouse wheel) is not working. Idk if this was a bug or something with the code is not functioning or it's locally working on @tyb51 .

7. Leipo1

Does anyone have a functional grenwall hunting bot that supports crystallise and light form? Tried making it myself but i'm having a difficult time. Willing to give my 3.5M/h combat bot in return that has overload, soulsplit and notepaper support :)

8. dino_baldo

dino_baldo A Bald Dinosaur

Tried this workaround, sadly didn't do anything new. Thanks though

I'm in the same boat, I play OSRS on a laptop without a mouse. Thanks both, guess I'll just be patient and wait for an update. Glad it's not only on my end.

9. Another User

Currently the zoom function (except using mouse wheel) is not working. Idk if this was a bug or something with the code is not functioning or it's locally working on @tyb51 .

10. s0len

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.atlasbots.bots.AtlasBotMaker.AtlasBotMaker.for(rm.entrypoint:20)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.core.LoopingThread.run(khc:146)

how do I resolve this?

11. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

You're not giving anything to help

12. ziplock1738

Any chance anyone could give me a rough explanation on how to create a shop buying bot within VisualRM? It seems as though there have been a lot of requests throughout the community but no one has made one so far. If anyone could give some baseline feedback/information on how to start something like this that would be great.

13. Wet Rag

What part are you having trouble with? I have a gem buying bot in mor-ui-rek

14. ziplock1738

Well I was hoping to make a nail buying bot from the sawmill. But not sure how to get it to buy 50 at a time, or hop worlds.

15. Wet Rag

Interface conditions + World hop

16. Led

Led

im just too fucking dumb to figure it out i guess, i went to the website and read the tutorials part but im just not getting it.

i would love to use this bot but i just cant seem to get it working can someone help pls
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2018 ---
    i cant input anything into any of the values. when i try to type IDs or names of things it just doesnt do anything

17. Another User

You may first want to download some already made bots from the VRM repository. From there try to understand how it's made. Try the wood cutting bot, it's easy to understand.

18. PassiveModding

Bump

19. Another User

Using chatbox node + Player query node, and boolean modulator. Yeah, maybe its possible.

20. s0len

Sorry mate, I don't know what info you'd like.

But I'm on mac. It happens when I try to launch an instance. I get to see the interface of virtualRM but when I try to load a bot into, it just wont show. I don't know why this might have happened since other bots are working fine.

Please specify what else you would like me to give you, thanks!