1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Well the different options in the query are additional. Now you are looking for Coin pouch (OK) with action open (OK) with ID 28 (NOT OK), value >28( MOST LIKELY NOT OK) and quantity >28 (OK). Still its only the condition which will turn true (with the correct query values) if you have those 28 pouches. Then you need to use an interaction node for sprite items using Open all on Coin pouch

2. Heathcliff

Can you please explain the difference between ID, Quantity, and Value. I have no idea about it. :(
    And how do you withdraw something frok the bank? I have used the VisualRm Preset and set the name to the item that the bot will withdraw but it doesn"t work. I'll try to post a picture as I'm on mobile rn
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2018 ---
    Hey man, I already made the coin pouch work. The thing is, if it goes to the bank, it clicks on "Deposit All" before withdrawing food. I already disabled it in the bank withdraw action.

3. frostguards1337

Currently in the making of a smithing bot. I have gotten all the moment and stuff working expect the smithing part.
    I have an issue with my bot to be able to choose the correct thing to craft. In this case it's Mithril arrowtips.
    Screen capture - 41d5455359d4df09ad126d6122444c63 - Gyazo

The gyazo shows the bot in action what happens when you start it and it goes to the anvil.
    Paste of the code, im completely clueless after spending hours of time trying to resolve it.
    { "Variables": [ { "name": "Furnance", "value": "Coordinat - Pastebin.com

Hopefully someone can help me and edit my code and show me what i did wrong. :D

4. gazmm

Is there any way to program a +1 or -1 counter to a number variable?

5. Leipo1

Anyone gotten area looting to work? I cant seem to figure out how to get the bot to recognize that the area loot interface is open. Tried looking up the container ID manually with visual developer and everything. The cache container check is also not working for me. Would probably be easiest if someone could give me the container ID of the area loot interface.

6. pipetrueno

Hi!, how do I, for example press DOWN ARROW KEY, in a Keyboard Action?

Tryed with VK_DOWN, in ascii, etc none of them works.

Thank you very much.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2018 ---
    Please, how can I get access to the slack #visualrm? Thanks
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2018 ---
    Maybe boolean moduators may help you.

7. Heathcliff

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2018 ---
    Please, how can I get access to the slack #visualrm? Thanks
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2018 ---

Go to RM Homepage -> Chat -> Slack -> search for "visualrm"

8. pipetrueno

Hello thereeeeeeeeee.

You know, this tool is awesome, however, sometimes within few 20ish minutes running im getting a debug error and then it stops.

Nagivator ~ Path is null, attempt 19.

What could be the reason? Of course, this envolves, teleporting and switching areas, also detecting npcs behaviour. (Apparently, it was working perfectly before i made some changes, but I had made a lot of changes, so Im not sure what could be failing.

I MEAN, Its working, and after several loops, and after like 15 or 20 loops, i get this annoyn error. PLEASE HALP! Very much thanks!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2018 ---
    Much thanks, dear Sir.

9. Luis Miguel

Greetings people,
    First of all i would like to thank the authors of this bot for this amazing product

Second of all i am sorry to report but there seems to be a bug with the condition: "Bank Withdraw Action" with the option -> Visualrm Presets
    What happens is I add a name to the preset, load the inventory that i want the bank to withdraw and then i check the items and press +, after that i choose that preset, and then when it reaches this action it just withdraws once the message "Your bank has ran out of presets" appears and after that the bot stops.

I do not know if i am doing something wrong, and if i am i have no idea what and probably wont find out any time soon
    Help is needed here either fixing the bug or telling me what the heck i am doing wrong.

Edit: the VM preset does not work for more than 2 different items for me
    Edit2: the problem seem to be gone since last patch

Once again this bot is a game-changer and i am very grateful to the developers and anyone that helps
    Thank you and have a nice day

#889 Luis Miguel, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  10. sega

This is amazing. My only problems though:
    1. figuring out how to make an action go downstairs. e.g. lumbridge castle; start > check inventory > climb-down staircase. there's not 'output' option for game object interactions.
    2. I spent couple hours making scripts bots, but I've ran out of time via RuneMate's bot usage limit. Maybe if there was an external application to make the scripts bots, this could be bypassed?

11. Leipo1

Figured it out.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2018 ---
    @tyb51 This error is thrown whenever I load my own bot (contains ~50 nodes, 62kb total, loaded & ran fine yesterday before today's update). Nodes that are included are multiple varbit conditions, interface conditions and interactions. I have not gotten this error ever before. All other smaller bots that I have are loading fine.

Anyone else getting this?
    java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only a Thread within a bot's ThreadGroup may eavesdrop on the game client. Current Thread=Thread[JavaFX Application Thread,5,main]
    at nul.iIiIiIiiiiIiI.const(xwc:91)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getGameType(etc:80)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.isRS3(etc:220)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.core.EventDispatcher.addListener(ykc:227)
    at robot.IIiIiiIiII.<init>(ac:68)
    at robot.iIIiIIIIIi.<init>(kg:232)
    at robot.IIiIiIIiIi.int(ma:220)
    at robot.iIiiiIIIiI.false(o:782)
    at robot.iIiiiIIIiI.false(o:1035)
    at robot.iIiiiIIIiI.break(o:1054)
    at robot.iIiiiIIIiI.int(o:16)
    at robot.iiIiiIiIiI.int(o:672)
    at robot.iiIiiIiIiI.handle(o:593)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.postProcess(Scene.java:3470)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ClickGenerator.access$8100(Scene.java:3398)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3766)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:394)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:432)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:431)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    [/code]

12. tyb51

1. if inventory does not contain item X. check if you are upstairs (E.g. coordinate loaded or something.). If you are -> interact with bank, if you are not -> interact with stairs. Same thing with going downstairs. Only 1 action every loop

Possibly did a little fix. As I don't fully support this bot I did not test it.
    PS: a temporary workaround is to open the savefile with a text editor and remove the
    ChatBoxCondition segments

#892 tyb51, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Leipo1 likes this.
  13. Leipo1

Removing the chatboxconditions fixed it! Thanks for the quick reply :)

14. pipetrueno

Dear sir, can I have some understanding, on how camera moving works? Or atleast, how can I move, the camera?

Tryed by typing UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT in a keyboard action, none of them works.

What happens is, sometimes, the bot moves the camera, but others dont. And, for example, I need to iteract with a chest but its underneath the Chat options, so moving to a near place, to then click it, its inhuman if its "VISIBLE ON SCREEN" However when the bot dont move the camera, the item remains under my inventory menu or chatbox, however the bot doesnt move the camera. You feel me? I mean, the bot SEES the box, but humanly I cannot see it, i should move the camera to iteract with the item.(bank chest) Then is where I need to move the camera a lilttle bit, or figure out another work around. HALP

Thank you

#894 pipetrueno, Nov 15, 2018
  15. Leipo1

99% sure that camera movement is controlled by the client, and cannot be turnt off with the bot.

16. idgaf42x

For the special interaction box, is there a way to use an action on a specific location in the inventory rather than the first occurance of an item?

17. tyb51

18. pipetrueno

There is a minor bug

[When you save custom notifications, and you reload the script bot again,
    the notification message is NOT selected in the notification action block, it remains empty, so you have to select it again.]

thank you

#898 pipetrueno, Nov 16, 2018
  19. badbanana

hey all
    i love this program so dam much
    im doing a beginners series on youtube for those who never used this bot before
    check it out if you wish plus some help will be greatly appreciated

Shandoggaming

20. tyb51

This guy is MVP. Very well done basic tutorial. I've added it on the VisualRM website. I hope many new users will now understand how to get started with VRM.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

[​IMG]

#900 tyb51, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    Wet Rag likes this.