1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [BOT] 1.4.5

Visual RM unlimited usage

1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

tyb51 submitted a new resource:

VisualRM [BOT] - Visual RM unlimited usage

Read more about this resource...

#1 tyb51, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2023
    EddyRuneScape, Symmetry and Gengsta like this.
  2. Symmetry

Symmetry Jagex Secret Police

I assume that this also means that you're starting active development again? :D

Wet Rag and EddyRuneScape like this.
  3. OverWolf

thanks for keeping the lite up as long as i can make the bot and test it before paying for it

Wet Rag and tyb51 like this.
  4. tyb51

5. King Botter

wow so mad... over of half the bots are broken, VM is never broken so >
    is not true!

You sound like one of those guys who refuses to pay for anything virtual incl gaming... have you ever spend a cent on RM??? stop being a dickface, we wont be missing you...

@tyb51 you fucking deserve being payid for VM!! its the best bot/bot builder, on RM! love ya bro

Dsmarty, Judas Senpai and tyb51 like this.
  6. tyb51

1 it is 7h/week. 2 The plan was mentioned multiple times on the official helping channel on Slack.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2019 ---
    Yes, because RM development started actively improving I will also start working on this. not as much as before tho. Reason I kept it lite was because I couldn't get dev kit working. It was kind of a must for this kind of bot

7. orionkiw23

just feels off because on your website, there is the community made bots and with those people making bots for this program, you are profiting off their hard work. just with the paid release feels like a kick to the stomach for them. edit. but also i gotta say your hard work does deserve credit and appraisal, whether it be monetary or not.

8. tyb51

Same thing can be told the other way around. I've put 100s maybe 1000s of hours in this bot and in the last 6 months had 30$ in donations (20-some were from @Wet Rag). Even people who I estimate have made more then $800 on VRM alone never shared penny.Besides that, I maintain the website and database which costs more then what has been voluntarily been given. Besides, the RM team has spend countless hours providing a platform for you to enjoy, they also deserve a share. And if we were a good community you'd at least consider buying me a coffee now and then to thank me. For the price of 1 cup you get 50h of usage.
    But I guess if you want to spend 0.08c/h on a fishing, woodcutting or rock crabber bot then go ahead.

Also consider adjusting your review on the bot. If you're not happy with the price then post it here or in a group, but it has nothing to do with how the bot works.

9. orionkiw23

removed my review because yes you are right, doesn't have anything to do with performance and yes like a said in my edit you do deserve praise for the bot with the countless hrs that you have spent into it. If you are going to start development on your own bots running on the program(other than the ones currently on the program) then totally i would start using the bot. just rather used officially coded bots by the programs creator at the cost than use the communities bots.

10. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

oh fuk i forgot about that xd

11. tyb51

Thank you. As for bots made by the community it is indeed a topic that you could consider. The bot has been in a beta stage though, and every one expected that at some point visualrm would become premium. And it was expected that it would also cause a backlash like this because no one likes to have free stuff taken away. I was planning on giving a community wide notice (btw it has been mentioned multiple times on RM Slack that premium was coming) but circumstances have brought it early (by 1 or 2 days)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2019 ---
    You ain't getting it back tho... bought the pizza for which you gave me the moneyzzz

Wet Rag likes this.
  12. Aria

That's pretty much why I stopped development on Alpha Slayer and switched to goldfarming back in 2015. You deserve much more than $30 in compensation for your hard work to make botting more accessible to the average end user.

13. Nada Nope

Alright, so, no one likes to admit they were wrong, especially over a personally anonymous post on the internet. However, when I posted, I had gotten the kinks worked out of a project that I kept getting wrong, saw RM wanted an update, suddenly bot was no longer free, I was salty af... As I stated in my post, it IS a great program, and I'm sorry for crapping on you for wanting to be paid for your time. Also, I swear when I originally came here looking at the BOT not DEV version, it was listed as 30 mins daily free? Maybe I was hallucinating, maybe this was changed, but 7 hours weekly is definitely fair enough, and honestly, even at 30 minutes daily if it was just tracked as 3.5 hours weekly it would have seemed less restricting (not saying you should go back to 3.5 a week if i WASN'T hallucinating lol)

You were HALF right, King Botter. I don't REFUSE to pay for anything virtual, but I am most definitely reluctant to part with my hard earned money for gaming luxuries. I also understand that a lot of ppl using this program are actually making cash profit (Im just in it for the lazy skill lvls), so while I am reluctant to part with my money, tyb51 has parted with a lot of his time and gotten very little of the return it seems. I'm gonna stop being a "Dick Face" as you so eloquently put it, and at least give the premium version a shot...

tyb51 likes this.
  14. tyb51

The original 30 min from me was that when I dev a bot in vrm you can spend a long time developing but that meant designing the tree structure and nodes and that wasn't really the same as actually running the bot. That is why i created a system which allowed you to use for 30 running minutes which should be the same as a few hours of deving.

15. tyb51

16. heheggg

I think the update may have broke something.

I tried to load the bot two times, and each time I received the error: Failed to load a resource: com/atlasbots/bots/AtlasBotMaker/UI/Resources/fxml/Controls/RootLayout.fxml

If possible I would like to have a refund for those two instances.

17. dylan.23

I had the same thing happen to me and would like the refund as well.

18. Darkkenshi

I've had the same thing happen to me, but I'm not stingy enough to care about 5 cents lost lmfao.

Triage likes this.
  19. tyb51

20. tyb51