1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. Luvesta

He meant using 'checkpoints' as in the form of the true definition of checkpoints.

ie;
    start routine, if met -> go to checkpoint 1
    checkpoint 1; fish , if met -> go to checkpoint 2
    checkpoint 2; gut/bank

The checkpoint nodes are right under state nodes (start, etc).

ziplock1738 likes this.
  2. ziplock1738

Thank you, that makes sense

3. Triage

edit: nvm was already answered

4. ziplock1738

So what do i put in the variable for the checkpoint. The only part i'm struggling with is I want it to say If the inventory is full use a knife on a bluegill and wait until there are no more fish in the inventory. Then return to the catch action on the npc fishing spot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2019 ---
    Like is it that if i have a check point and its named the same thing as the go to checkpoint when it hits that in the loop it will do whatever action is linked to the checkpoint?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2019 ---
    Essentially what I am confused about is even if I use the checkpoint I can't get around this problem. I have the bot set to say if the inventory is full then I need to use a knife on a bluegill. If the inventory is not full then I need to begin aerial fishing again. The issue occurs after I use the knife on one fish because the inventory is no longer full so the bot goes back to fishing. I'm trying to find a way to get it to just use the knife on the inventory and wait until there are no more bluegills left and then begin fishing again. Even if I add an animating node with a delay on it it won't work, so hopefully someone with a better knowledge of this can help me out.

5. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Make sure you check of "Set as root" like I said preciously. This will cause the bot to only run the coroutine you assign it to. Make sure you add a condition in your coroutine to get back to the main loop (with the return to start node)

6. Triage

[​IMG]

7. ziplock1738

I really appreciate the help. The issue that I think is unique to the aerial fishing is when you use your knife on the fish i don't think it thinks its animating. Because with that 2 second delay the bot still continues to click on the knife, and then back on the fish. Maybe like 8-10 times before the inventory is empty. Just looks suspicious. Is there a way to ensure that it only uses the knife on the fish once? Thank you for the help by the way that solved the other problem.

8. Luvesta

Perhaps think of a different route. Such as if # empty slots go fish ?

9. tesla135

Is it normal for the mouse pathing, when dropping items using the interaction(inventory) node, to hop from item to item rather than doing it smoothly? First time having to use the drop feature and it just makes me a little paranoid lol

ziplock1738 likes this.
  10. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

If you want to drop slower (you'll see a lot slower) aet the drop action to 'Dro' (leave out a letter) ans select partial matching. This won't activate the custom dropping. I might make node with different drop patterns. I have a few cool things to add but waiting for runemate to support mixed java -kotlin on the botstore

11. ChinaNumbaWon

So this never happened lol. I need ur slayer bot m8

12. Triage

There's literally no way in hell this random dude created an entire slayer bot in VRM. He posted earlier that he was "proud" of his construction bot because he got the interface object node to work. I mean no offense, but creating an entire slayer bot using VRM takes a lot of knowledge and a ton of time.

13. ChinaNumbaWon

I knew from the moment he posted it was BS. Why flex on a throwaway account in the first place...?

14. Sirbottery

Gotta flex when bad

15. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Why is not having the ability to do mixed compilation preventing you from adding a few cool things exactly?

16. Kmodos

Clicking on construction Game Objects seems to be fairly inaccurate. It constantly clicks on the area of the tile, but not on the object itself. I'm not sure if this is a VisualRM or a Runemate as a whole issue.

17. ChinaNumbaWon

Did you try a different mouse path generator?

I'm pretty sure this is a runemate thing, though.

18. Ashmund

Game objects can be hit or miss, if it helps you can set your cursor to click on "exact coordinates" and set the coordinates on the object, that way it will know what to click on, seems easier to use the interact with game object action for sure though, it doesn't cause issues so much with things like smelting, etc..

19. ChinaNumbaWon

Dang thats a pretty decent idea..

For everyone who sees this, do you guys use MLP or Clouse for AFK tasks?

What are the pros / cons
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 19, 2019 ---
    I'm also running into a problem with a Varrock trout/salmon fisher...

The traversal node uses the EXACT same path on it's way back everytime.

I've been looking at the clicks on the minimap and they are in the same place everytime.

I noticed because I end up here everytime: Screenshot - 4c7ef9354483b25627cf8d5f23a271f1 - Gyazo

20. Kmodos

None of the path generators properly hits it.

Where can you set this? Is this a different node?