1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Just practicallity. Parta of api I wrote in kotlin that don't work great in
    You should make a short video of the interaction, with mouse overlay enabled. Also use the dev kit and highlight the specific object. take a screenshot and post it here. If the projected model seems off or wrong then it is an engine/RM thing.
    (ShareX is a great tool to capture screenshots, gifs or recordings and directly upload them)
    As for the coordinate thigns you hear above, those don't do anything for gameobjects.

2. Kmodos

[​IMG]
    Appears to be an engine issue with mythical cape racks.

3. tyb51

@Cloud any chance you could take a look at this?

4. tyb51

5. Ashmund

Actually they do, I had it set up as a patch job before I set up my eventual smithing bot through VISUALRM, all you have to do is use the calculation condition and set it on success to click on exact coordinates where the gameobject is, you can do this by using DEVKIT and finding the exact coordinates of the object, this way your mouse cursor will always click on the object.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 20, 2019 ---
    After the latest update, it seems my bot will no longer load with an unhandled exception error, any cause for this?

Bot was working fine a couple hours ago.

#1225 Ashmund, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    robert13524 likes this.
  6. jurka

Fails to load RootLayout.fxml resource anyone with a similar issue, worked fine with previous version? I tried to remove and add back script bot and no help.

7. Ashmund

Same exact issue no matter what I do, tried to reinstall by unfollowing and refollowing and nothing, pretty sure it's just a bug on his end with new features or something.

8. tyb51

Yeah working on it

Ashmund likes this.
  9. Ashmund

All good man, take your time, your bot is a miracle and I appreciate everything you do and put into it, I'm sure you'll figure it out and let us know, good luck. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

10. tyb51

tyb51 updated VisualRM [DEV] with a new update entry:

VisualRM [DEV] v1.0.4 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 20, 2019 ---
    Should be fixed. The update included a nice tool to find your interface components, but it is the seconds time that it seems to cause issues on the botstore. the feature is indefinitely scrapped until i can get a full rewrite going.
    I've also didsome changes to the Traversal node. If you encounter loading issues check out that node. You can now specify path types. See node documentation on the website for information (VIEWPORT IS A BIT BUGGY)

Symmetry likes this.
  11. Ashmund

Works again beautifully!

12. tyb51

13. botprod

I do that differently. I use the game object detection node and put visible at on. In order to get the coordinates I just stand next to my object, use the visualrm coordinate grabber, take a step, grab the coordinates again. Then i see the change so then I know on what coordinate my desired game object is.

14. Symmetry

Symmetry Jagex Secret Police

Thanks for this dude. Made some very slight alterations and it got me a ton of thaler today :)

15. Kmodos

What alterations did you make? Mind sharing your final version?

16. Symmetry

Added a lot more randomization basically.
    Link

17. Ashmund

What does the randomizer work for exactly? I tried to use it to randomize paths to a coordinate by using the traversal action and not using "Exact coordinates" but I'm guessing it's only usable for certain statements and not all.

Honestly, best way to do it is to use the calculation condition, use distance less than 10, if failure then traversal action to coordinates, if success then interact with gameobject.

[​IMG]

#1237 Ashmund, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  18. Symmetry

It just randomizes the result of the node. Let's say that you put it on 50-60%, then the chance that it will return a success is between those values.
    I sometimes use it at the very start of a bot to introduce a rare delay. I'll put it on like 1-3% with an 8-15min pause node behind it. You could also simply use a timer node for this though. For an abyss bot I used a randomizer to alternate between the right and left arrowkeys to stall the AFK timer. It's a pretty handy node imo

You don't want to use it for traversal btw, traversal is already playersensed afaik if you choose full web traversal. And why would a player take multiple different routes to the same destination? Web traversal automatically picks the shortest for you

19. tyb51

Indeed randomization nodes should be avoided in the main logic of your bot. the more of these nodes you add, the less reliable your logic becomes. It also becomes unpredictable but much more to you then as an antiban measure. They can be useful to determine what your next activity can be.

Also @Symmetry to break you should use a timer node for breaking. You can set intervals at which times the node returns true to start a break

Symmetry likes this.
  20. IDontEven

No problem :)

Nice to see someone who has more experience with this alter it with their own take. Interestingly enough, I tried to use the keyboard to keep from lobbying originally, but for some reason, they didn't like me very much. Probably something I had wrong on my end. But glad it helped you out!

Symmetry likes this.