1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. Zarosian

Someone already made a bot for that:
    https://www.visualrm.com/forum/community-made-bots/bell-manual-auto-cycle-rs3
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2019 ---
    Click on Overlaytoggle

Attached Files:

tyb51 likes this.
  2. yticosean

Unsure if it exists because I looked, but a toggle quick prayers for RS3?

3. Symmetry

Symmetry Jagex Secret Police

It exists

4. fotoni

i think theres a problem with bank withdraw node (VisualRM bank withdraw presets). When i try to make it pick up Clean Harralander (ID255) from bank it picks Harralander pot (unf) instead. OSRS

5. Pirus

How to make script bot to recognize rockerunity (I belive it's called like that)?
    Those are that gold-shining mine rocks which grants you 5x hit in RS3. How to make my bot to autmatically switch to one if it will appear?

6. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

7. Zarosian

Probly with varbits, but don't ask me how lol

8. tyb51

In the query popup you can select animation ID. It used to be a property of the object itself. Now in the dev kit you need to look up Spotanimations and look at the animation ID related to what you ar elooking for

9. Zarosian

Could you make like a miniguide, bc i tried looking for the ID and when using the query popup it doesn't seem to want to click on the rockertunity.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2019, Original Post Date: May 1, 2019 ---
    Edit: After testing i somehow found it. so what i did is get the "GetAnimationId" in Spotanimations and put it in the query popups from calculation condition and special interaction like shown in the pictures.

Doing this in the popup from "Game object condition & interaction" doesnt seem to work.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      26.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      39.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      28.9 KB
      Views:
    #1389 Zarosian, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Pirus likes this.
  10. Pirus

Ok, thank you, I'll figure it out when I will need it.

I have different problem.
    I'm trying to drop Cremation in Stronghold of Security right now, killing Ankous. I'm using ranged weapon and thanks to that I can stand behind certain bone pillars which grants cover to me, preventing mobs from reaching me. To achive that I need to attack ONLY those ankous which occupies specified coordination.

And there's where problems comes out. Whenever I'll set NPC Condition node to check if Ankous occupies specified coord then bot just checks if ANY Ankous does/doesn't and then bot attacks ANY Ankou which causes them to pass next to bone pillars and attack me.

So, to prevent that I would need to set bot to watch coords, not Ankous, and then set it to attack Ankou (or any mob) only IF he will step on specified coord. The problem is I do not know how to do that or if it is even possible.
    If there would Coordniation condition node whicl would allow me to check if specified coord is occupied and then perform an action on object which occupies specified coord then it would be easy, but there is not, so I have no idea how to figure it out. :(

11. meulsie

Are you sure you're setting the co-ord condition on both the calculation node and interaction node?

Pirus likes this.
  12. Pirus

Calculation node does not have such parametrs to check if a NPC occupies SPECIFIED tile. There is only distance to NPC. Position= parametr is attatched to player only, so I do not think that calculation node would help here.

The problem is that bot needs to attack the monster which will step on specified tile, so bot needs to check tiles, not monsters and it looks like there is no easy way to do that. There is no coord check node which would work like bot would be checking all the time same tile and then you would have to set action which bot has to do when certain item/npc/whatever will find itself on described tile, with described action.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2019, Original Post Date: May 2, 2019 ---
    Okay, I figured it out, you was right.
    I've setted the calculation node to: reachable -> NPC -> Ankou, and then setted "on coo:" coordinates. Then in the Interaction node I've setted to: NPC -> Ankou -> Attack and again setted "on coo:" to the same coordinates as in the Calculation node. Everything works. :)

I have another two problems, I'm kinda new to this.
    1. How to set node to check if ability is ready to use? I've seen that there is ability variable aviable to set, but I can't find a node with options to check if certain ability is ready to use.
    2. I can't set loot pickup nodes properly. If there is a stack of loot, lets say cow's loot (bone, meat, cowhide), and I want my bot to pick only cowhide so I'm setting nodes to check if cowhide is on the ground and if it is then pick it. Everything works until bot has to pick up loot. For some reasons it does not right click on loot stack and then select "take cowhide", but instead it just keep left clicking on loot stack.
    RS3

13. Zarosian

Looting is kinda bugged and it only left clicks atm
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2019 ---
    RS3

Using special interaction to high alch used to work great, but now sometimes it just hovers over backpack symbol and does nothing and then continues after few seconds and also just does random pauzes and doesnt click.

is this a feature for antiban? bc it halves like the alching per hour bc of the wasted time.

14. Zarqua

Can anyone tell me how to use the traversal action to nearest bank, without using a minigames teleport to clan wars?

15. Zarosian

RS3 of osrs?

16. SilverNova

Is there a discord for VisualRM? Would be so useful...

17. Shinjuku

SilverNova likes this.
  18. tyb51

19. Zarosian

RS3

Using special interaction to high alch used to work great, but now sometimes it just hovers over backpack symbol and does nothing and then continues after few seconds and also just does random pauzes and doesnt click.

is this a feature for antiban? bc it halves like the alching per hour bc of the wasted time.

20. tyb51

seemed to be an issue with runemate. I don't know why it happens and why it only happens for some/sometimes. CLoud looked into it and couldn't find the reason