1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. V G

V G VG

Thank you for the reply,i actually found it out.

MahmoodZ likes this.
  2. MahmoodZ

Awesome! Good luck.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2019 ---
    How can i make two actions One after another? i am trying to logout to lobby. Can’ti just tell the script bot after one interface condition to click an interface element then the next then the next?
    Is there Abd way to stack actions instead of using conditions for each one?

3. Fogwin

I am currently working a on bot to cook Raw Karambwans, I have the whole bot good, except the part where I want to distinguish the use raw karambwan on fire, and hitting 2 on a key board to select which kind of karambwan it wants to cook. What condition would I use here? Screenshot - b130b45a1dce6499e3efcf6c98c9adea - Gyazo

4. MahmoodZ

Can you send me the file for the bot? Also tell me where are you using it so I can test it? And are there any required levels to do this? I suppose cooking and fishing?

5. Parazitas

How to make it open magic menu?
    After this click on spell and send attack player or take item.
    etc..

NVM.., i found it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 18, 2019 ---

How to send pay 30$ for trip?

6. Luvesta

Add Twisted League to the world list please. I cannot seem to go around it..

WAThomas likes this.
  7. maddy_noize

Hi! I have an issue starting bot scripts bots. There nothing happens when I try to start the scripts bots. For example, I load rune burial armour script bot: it won't do anything untill I click myself on the "Forge". The bot chooses item to smith, but after that it fails again. It can't click on the anvil to start doing platebody or helmet, etc...Before the script bot worked perfectly. After few months of break this problem appeared.

8. WAThomas

Hi, love the bot. Could u add the new tisted league worlds to the world hop action whitelist/blacklist options? Thanks! Keep up the good work!

9. Picker99

@tyb51
    World Hoping block list doesn't work properly , still pressing on worlds who's are blocked / added to block list.

10. V G

V G VG

Not letting me interact with game objects? Is this a problem with anyone else?
    All of a sudden when i try and create a bot today, it doesn't want to interact with game objects when running.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 23, 2019 ---
    Nor are any of my previous scripts bots working

11. MahmoodZ

Inventory actions don't work at all. Item handler as well when receiving a parcel and fan mail. It keeps opening and closing inventory.

V G likes this.
  12. zamorak96

00:00:44 INFO RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
    java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.exceptions.UnableToParseBufferException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

getting this error and bot shuts off when trying to use the traversal action

V G likes this.
  13. Botmaker3000

14. Gensk121

In RS3 there's a few game objects which are no longer recognised. Is this a fix needed on the client, or is there a way of using the Dev kit to pickup these objects?

15. MahmoodZ

You could use actions to recognize items...

For example.. if you define a ground item condition without selecting the item name and just selecting its action such as "Take", then you can just perform the action on any item that has the action take..

If you'd tell me exactly what you're trying to do I'd tell you how it's done.

with that said, this bot needs update.

16. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Been away for a while, If someone could summarize most important issues i'll try to fix those

17. MahmoodZ

Welcome back.
    1. Inventory interactions don't work.
    2. Overhead icons seems outdated, using the Devkit gives same id for all icons.
    I'll activate my scripts bots and tell you if anything else comes up.

18. Gensk121

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that, unfortunately it doesn't work.
    In RS3 there seems to be certain Bank Chests (Lumbridge CA for example) and Deposits boxes that no longer work, some still do.

19. MahmoodZ

Are you simply trying to bank to a chest or a deposit? That should be very easy to do. Send me your script bot and i'll tell you how to do it. Also tell me where are your trying to use it so Iknow what to do.

20. Luvesta

top of my head..
    Pathing is broken. I've been getting by with bresenham.
    World list needs an update (twisted league worlds)
    Inventory actions are iffy ie action drop 'item x' drops every 'item x' in my inventory