VisualRM [DEV] 1.2.1.0

Visual RM - Free version

1. Ebolaman1991

Will try to reinstall everything then. Java/Redists Runemate etc.

2. Throwawayaccount

The dev hasn't said anything in a while but it was updated today with a timer on it, is this the doing of the runemate admins? Anyways to whoever it was, thank you.

3. Offrico

Wondering if anyone can help me? I'm looking to click an interface. the buy all planks picture at the sawmill. I have no idea how to go about it? I was wondering if I could get a click in a set rectangle area because that window doesn't move and it'll always be in the same location.

Anyone got any tips here?

4. Marcules

You have to play with interface conditions. I think there's a visualrm smithing guide on youtube that may be of use to you. Very similar situation.

Offrico likes this.
  5. Offrico

Yes!
    This is what I thought it would be! Going to implement it! :)

6. AllanDester2

hello, can someone help me? I have a bot already created and works fine, but I was told that each time there is update it, someone you can explain to me that you updated and how is it updated? thank you.

7. Ebolaman1991

#1587 Ebolaman1991, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  8. Marcules

Add World 404 and 407 please.
    There's no withdraw-1 option or X for that matter.
    Withdraw-all is a problem when there's only 1 item remaining.
    Disable 'deposit-all' option broken..
    Even if "withdraw-all' is selected within the bank interface, will still right-click to 'withdraw-all'
    I get a 'Your bank is out of presets' AFTER it actually does what it's suppose to do.. I don't get it, it has the item, withdrew it and throws a code after. I'm trying to work around these problems but I'm running out of options! *EDIT: it might have something to do with the rune pouch, or rune quantity in general.

#1588 Marcules, Mar 22, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  9. Throwawayaccount

Upon 6 hour log, the bot does not relog, this is important for the stop function of my bot. If it gets 6 hour logged it will just continue to run the bot on the login screen which isn't fair as that costs money for nothing.

Edit: Just put a timer to stop the bot just before 6 hours.

#1589 Throwawayaccount, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  10. Lighter

Has anyone had any luck with making runecrafting pouches work properly? I notice none of the RC bots in the repository work.

P.S. I accidentally left the VisualRM Discord, could someone re-invite?

11. kickpointy

Where do you see the total runtime for your current instance? I swear I've looked everywhere and can't find it lol.

I know there's a countdown timer but I'm wondering for that bot version not the dev version
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2020 ---
    Can't get any of the RC bots to work, how unfortunate. Was so stoked to finally find a blood RC bot

12. i bot2

Hi looking for someone to help run me thru on how this works i just want to make a simple steelbar/cannon ball maker it would take out 9 iron ore/18coal ore and keep ammo mold in inventory at all times to make the cannon balls after in port phasmatys thanks :)