1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. Ebolaman1991

Will try to reinstall everything then. Java/Redists Runemate etc.

2. Throwawayaccount

The dev hasn't said anything in a while but it was updated today with a timer on it, is this the doing of the runemate admins? Anyways to whoever it was, thank you.

3. Offrico

Wondering if anyone can help me? I'm looking to click an interface. the buy all planks picture at the sawmill. I have no idea how to go about it? I was wondering if I could get a click in a set rectangle area because that window doesn't move and it'll always be in the same location.

Anyone got any tips here?

4. Luvesta

You have to play with interface conditions. I think there's a visualrm smithing guide on youtube that may be of use to you. Very similar situation.

Offrico likes this.
  5. Offrico

Yes!
    This is what I thought it would be! Going to implement it! :)

6. AllanDester2

hello, can someone help me? I have a bot already created and works fine, but I was told that each time there is update it, someone you can explain to me that you updated and how is it updated? thank you.

7. Ebolaman1991

#1587 Ebolaman1991, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  8. Luvesta

Add World 404 and 407 please.
    There's no withdraw-1 option or X for that matter.
    Withdraw-all is a problem when there's only 1 item remaining.
    Disable 'deposit-all' option broken..
    Even if "withdraw-all' is selected within the bank interface, will still right-click to 'withdraw-all'
    I get a 'Your bank is out of presets' AFTER it actually does what it's suppose to do.. I don't get it, it has the item, withdrew it and throws a code after. I'm trying to work around these problems but I'm running out of options! *EDIT: it might have something to do with the rune pouch, or rune quantity in general.

#1588 Luvesta, Mar 22, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  9. Throwawayaccount

Upon 6 hour log, the bot does not relog, this is important for the stop function of my bot. If it gets 6 hour logged it will just continue to run the bot on the login screen which isn't fair as that costs money for nothing.

Edit: Just put a timer to stop the bot just before 6 hours.

#1589 Throwawayaccount, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  10. Lighter

Has anyone had any luck with making runecrafting pouches work properly? I notice none of the RC bots in the repository work.

P.S. I accidentally left the VisualRM Discord, could someone re-invite?

11. kickpointy

Where do you see the total runtime for your current instance? I swear I've looked everywhere and can't find it lol.

I know there's a countdown timer but I'm wondering for that bot version not the dev version
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2020 ---
    Can't get any of the RC bots to work, how unfortunate. Was so stoked to finally find a blood RC bot

12. i bot2

Hi looking for someone to help run me thru on how this works i just want to make a simple steelbar/cannon ball maker it would take out 9 iron ore/18coal ore and keep ammo mold in inventory at all times to make the cannon balls after in port phasmatys thanks :)

13. Memer

their website went offline, anyone else?

14. ApplePies

Website is down for me too. Was going to try out the bot today and see what bots they have available but everything is offline. The built-in bot repository isn't working for me either. Guess they got my five cents out of me for nothing.

15. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

@tyb51 isn't active now. :(

pm me if you need any assistance? I have some decent vrm bots I made.

16. Memer

Hey, thanks a lot for the offer :) i'll give you a PM.
    The script bot library missing really sucks since I have no clue how to make my own haha

17. Negrita

I don't think it's the latest version but for people looking to understand more, here's tyb51's old github project: tyb51/VisualRM

18. dominik10

Is it possible to create a gambling bot through this software, I was trying to create one but I was not sure where to find a trade option with another player, and multiplying conditions for if the dice game is lost and the player needs to be paid, please help asap.

19. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

Yes it is possible.

20. Fogwin

How does making a canoe work in osrs? I can get the game object actions done, but I can't seem to figure out how to select which canoe you want to make, and where you want to go with it. I just need to know which condition menu to use really.