1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. Luis Miguel

Pretty much, camera movement sometimes literally ruins agility bots

2. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

To be honest. I won't add a toggle. I'll look into fixing why it rotates. It just shouldn't do that

3. Luis Miguel

I would assume its RM antiban, but im probably wrong

4. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

There is antiban (which means player specific behaviour, but rotating the camera when bank is open is a bug :p.

5. Luis Miguel

Yeah probably atleast during banking but the camera rotation also happens when I am using agility which causes the bot to stop finding the next roof to jump to, and while thieving certain camera positions greatly increase xp rates

6. Memer

i'm pretty new to this but after a few days really nice to use :)
    would love to see the option to maybe shift drop ? or can you already use this

7. Luis Miguel

Its already possible, just activate the shift drop option in the client and when you set the action to drop something it auto shift drops

Memer likes this.
  8. Memer

wow, i'll try that out later tonight! made a black salamander script bot and ran it for a while but stopped because of the right click releasing.
    very nice

9. Luis Miguel

I would like to add that it does it really fast so if you got low fps on the client some stuff may be left on the inventory

10. Memer

have you tried figuring out if you can delay it? doesn't seem very humanlike if it drops everything in a few secs

11. Luis Miguel

You can wait before it starts dropping but it does not seem that you can increase the delay between drops maybe @tyb51 can help on this one when he is available, i have no clue here

12. Chi Ting

I may have figured out why the camera rotates while the bank is open. To open the bank I am using a separate interaction node to click on a GRAND EXCHANGE booth because the bank withdrawal node tries to right-click the banker which isn't as fast as just clicking on the booth. Prior to writing this, there was virtually no delay between the interaction node to open the bank and the withdrawal node to pull everything out and close the bank; however, after putting a half-second delay between the two so that the bank interface is actually open when the bank withdrawal node is activated seems to have fixed the issue, though it has cut my rates a little bit. I'm not sure how you have it set-up but I would assume the problem has something to do with the bank interface blocking the view of the banker so it tries to rotate the camera.

P.S. You should add the Grand Exchange booths that can be found at the G.E. to the node and that might just fix the whole thing.

13. Memer

another question:

when I check if I'm moving, if not then do the action, if yes then wait until I stop moving. Does that mean I can leave the succes tree empty? or do I need to add a re-start to start?

14. Luis Miguel

No you dont all it means is when it tries to do that action if you select the false option it waits until you stop moving, if you select true it only tries to do that action while you are moving

15. Memer

any place I could add that I can only have 4 traps (hunter)? my script bot works fine but sometimes tries to put down too many traps, haven't found it

16. Suitsusink

Is it possible to add random movement paths to the bank so the bot would not run the same pathway all the time?

17. ziplock1738

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with a workaround. I've made a few decently complex visual rm bots and I get the logic most of the time but I always have struggled to find a way to continue a bot after and action because actions don't have a success / failure option. The bot i'm trying to make is pretty simple which is why not being able to find a workaround is getting quite annoying. The bot would be in the Enchanted Valley, all it would need to do is chop a tree, then after clicking run to a fixed safespot and then attack the tree spirit that comes out of the tree. I have all the conditions and coordinates down I just can't figure out how to continue the bot after the initial action of "chop-down" tree. Thanks in advance for anyone that knows how to do this.

18. Chi Ting

I don't believe this is an included feature and it sounds like you're bringing more than 4 traps with you, so you'll have to detect each of the traps. Assuming you place the traps in the same position every time then it should be fairly easy. Just find the coordinates you placed the traps on and include those in a chain of conditions that determine what state it's in and I imagine that should work. If they're game objects, then chain 4 nodes in a row for each of the 4 traps. From there you can use the action or ID to filter out what state they're in so the bot is able to check and reset. Leave the last node in the chain empty on the success condition so it will restart and check again. If they're not in the same position every time then I don't have a clue how you could do it. It's up to you to figure out how and where to incorporate the chain so that everything else works.

I don't believe you can do this unless you manually set it up. Although, I'm not sure how random it would be if you did.

Sounds like a logic problem. You'll need a condition node preceding the action node that chops the tree to determine 1 of 3 things.
    1. You've chopped the tree, therefore causing the tree spirit to spawn. Assuming an animation is performed, then you could determine whether you're animating or not. If the tree's ID changes after you've interacted with it then you could detect the change in ID within a certain radius using a game object condition.
    2. Determine whether the tree spirit has spawned. You could use an NPC condition that checks for a tree spirit that is targeting you.
    3. Determine if you're being attacked using a player condition node.
    Personally I usually use several fail-safes in combat-oriented bots as they can be rather finicky under certain conditions.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  19. Yipper123

Screenshot (8).png Hey there. I'm new to visualrm and am trying to add a bank preset but everytime I load my inventory I am getting this error. Any help would be appreciated!

20. Chi Ting

I also get the same error every time I make a preset. Just keep making them and remember to save them and eventually one should work.

@tyb51

The world hop action appears to be broken. Not sure if it's just me or if everyone else is having problems with it. Every time I try to use it, it just scrolls to the bottom of the world list regardless of what world I'm on.