1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

I do not understand Spanish. But you should use checkpoints after there is no stock for example. In the checkpoint loop first close the shop if it is open and then hop world's

2. tyb51

3. Yipper123

Hey Tyb just wanted to say I'm getting the error "bank is out of presets" again while trying to use runecrafting pouches Screenshot (33).png

4. joitronix

[QUOTE = "Yipper123, publicación: 222253, miembro: 378840"] Hola Tyb, solo quería decir que recibo el error "el banco no tiene ajustes preestablecidos" nuevamente al intentar usar bolsas de creación de runas [ATTACH = full] 10868 [/ ATTACH ][/CITAR]
    Hi, sometimes the bot randomly makes a zoom after world jump, there is any way to not change zoom or camera?, cause all is in visio so i dont know why zoom, when zoom brokes the vision to the objects y need.

5. gelbfieber31

I just checked out the Pouch condition and action node, both seem to be not working for the Coal bag - dont have runecrafting pouches, idk about them. In case anyone needs this: Varp [261], Value [0,16] to check for the coal bag being either completly empty or (partially) filled.

6. tyb51

7. Yipper123

Hey Tyb still getting this error after the new update while using RC pouches

8. Joiletronix2

Anyone know why sometimes when hop the world makes a zoom?, any chance to move camera with bot setting? Cause mi bot work in specific area and when zoom all brokes ..... Is not always

9. Yipper123

To my knowledge there is no way to lock the camera position or zoom. I believe it has to do with RuneMates auto anti-ban moving the camera every so often I could be wrong there though.

10. Joiletronix2

I think no move camera is not banneable sometimes to optimizes things is better fix camera and no bot players always do it.

11. Yipper123

12. gelbfieber31

Do you know how to use Varbits? I might help you with that if you really need pouches to get working. Had the same issue with the coal bag

13. Yipper123

Hey thanks for the offer but its really not that pressing of an issue for me. I've used varbits a little bit but havent tried it with pouches.

14. tyb51

You have to be more specific. What are you trying to do, what nodes are you using.
    There is a bug in the bank withdraw node that causes this if you have the item in your inventory. I fixed it in the update that caused Runemate to fail to boot up. But forgot it after reverting. I will update it in the next release.

#1794 tyb51, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  15. Yipper123

You got it exactly. It was just the same cause and error that I had mentioned before the rollback and you had implemented a fix . While using the pouch nodes with the bank withdraw node and having the pouches in my inventory causes the error. Sorry for any confusion.

16. tyb51

17. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

upload_2020-10-21_7-43-33.png
    @tyb51 Pardon if I am asking it here, I've been searching the forum for the answer, but seems can't find the answer. What does this mean in runemate client preferences? Is it for mouse speed or literally mouse multiplier that is required when you want to multi-log botting with vrm.
    I have been getting a lot of bans whenever I multi-log vrm with different scripts bots I made.

18. Yipper123

Hey Tyb thanks for the quick update. Everything is working just fine now. The only problem I'm running into with the pouch action node. Sometimes it will try to fill/empty too fast resulting in only some not all of the pouches being filled. This happens occasionally to rarely.

19. tyb51

What do you mean with multi-log? And the multiplier is just for mouse speed.

20. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

Like running 2 vrm's.

Oh ok. Thank you for the confirmation.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2020 ---
    @tyb51 I think Special Interaction node for gameobject is broken. Or is it with the last game update? Would you be mind checking it?

Edit: It works though when you pre-click the item in the inventory.

#1800 Another User, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020