1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. get madd

My customer asked to do zulrah bot. I've been using Visual Dev to build bots for customers because I like how fast it is to build private bots with it. Now my zulrah bot is already able to kill it in 3 rotations, but now I'm running to this issue.

As in larger bots with my experience the issue seems to be only while building and testing the bot (Visual DEV), as I can still run my bot perfectly and it doesn't crash while running (Visual Bot). And I'm running Visual DEV with my better computer (Intel i7 etc.) and testing the bots on my lower performance computer (Intel i5 etc.) so I'm able to see that customers may run the bot with lower performance computers too.

@tyb51 Does allowing RM to use more RAM help on this issue at all? Atleast raising it from 512mb to 1024mb doesn't seem to help.. Is it possible to make parts to diffrent .json files and paste them together to get the full bot in 1 file and run it? Like if I make all variables ready to 1 .json file, then build parts with nodes with other .json files and finally paste those .json file to the main project?

#1821 get madd, Nov 28, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    ziplock1738 likes this.
  2. Luis Miguel

Maybe it was just some wierd bug after osrs update, 2 days later seems to be okay

thank you
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 28, 2020 ---
    @tyb51
    Hello man i got some issues that you could take a look at:

Bug: if you have a single item on the bank and use the bank withdrawal node with the option to withdraw all it gets stuck(link since i cant upload to forum, also this bug is very old):

bandicam 2020-12-01 10-05-47-675

Request:
    Add the option to withdraw x items from the bank using the bank withdrawal node without using the VisualRM preset option, because without it does not work, i also tried using Interface condition to try the same thing in several ways and none worked(not shown in the video, because it would be too long):

bandicam 2020-12-01 10-39-00-822

Why this? If for example i have a item with charges on the inventory when i try to use visualrm it then tries to get another item with the same charges because the item name changes because it has less charges

Request2: add the option to logout, or and hop world(when logged out) can be very useful when a player shows up on the wilderness

Thank you and have a nice day

#1822 Luis Miguel, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  3. ChinaNumbaWon

4. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

I can try to add the separate function. A tip tho is in the VRM preset builder: double click the name of an item and you can edit it. You can remove the charge so it will try to match the closest equivalent. (E.g. double click "Stamina potion (4)", change it to "Stamina potion (" and it will withdraw the first Stamina pot of any charge in your bank. Just make sure to have them correctly ordered in you bank ).

For now you can logout by using break button with break > 1 minute I think. I will think about adding it specifically.

GIM2021 likes this.
  5. Luis Miguel

Hell @tyb51 thanks for the tip on the visualrm preset I can get it to work, about the logging out in the wilderness, some people just wait there for you to log back in, so would it be possible to eventually add the option to worldhop while logged out? Like some bots do.

Thank you

6. Adenahmed

Howdy there! Just trying this bot for the first time and it seems awesome! I'm starting to get the hang of it. My only issue is that my character doesn't want to travel to the bank, or more accurate, the area within the bank. I am trying to make it travel from south-east mining site in Varrock to the eastern bank inside Varrock. I have set it up to check if the backpack is full and if it is, check if the Banking NPC is visible, if not - go travel to the banking area.

However, it seems that the distance between the mining site and bank is too far big. When I manually walk closer, the bot manages to do the rest. It also fails walking back to the mining site.

I am trying to find out if there is anything I could do? I also tried to make it make several stops, so it walks to a certain point followed by the next, eventually getting to the bank, but I can't seem to make it work without it returning to the first stop.

Any help is highly appreciated, would love to use this bot fulltime.

7. tyb51

Normally this should be very easy with web travel. However the web has been down for several months now. The cleanest option is to use the new support for custom webs. You need to use another bot first called custom Web builder or something. Then just run from point a to point B while regenerating the web everytime a a region loads (the little lag spike you notice in game). You could try enable auto generate while walking your path, but that often crashers for me.
    Then save that file as .nav file and load it in VRM in the inspector tab.
    Not the easiest thing but see if you can figure it out :p

Adenahmed likes this.
  8. Adenahmed

Good morning Tyb! I've just tried what you said. I downloaded the bot and tried both auto-mapping and doing it by hand. Saved it as a custom name like Fullrun.nav and tried web.nav. When using the name web.nav, it even showed a sweet png of the correct area, where a clear path could have been drawn from the picture.

However, it still failed to actually move at all until I went manually ran closer myself. I tried restarting the program several times and switching between the Fullrun.nav and web.nav, even though they are the same file with different names. By looking at the debugger option, it shows a red circle around both traversal nodes, both when trying to walk to the bank and back to the mining site,

Is there anything else I am missing or anything else I could do? Thanks for the quick reply btw, I appreciate it!

9. tyb51

Did you select 'CUSTOM' in traversal type?

Adenahmed likes this.
  10. Adenahmed

I did not, but now I did! Set it to Coordinates and Custom_Or_Local and it worked! It went real smooth now! Thank you so much!

The only concern I have is that it runs in the same pattern back and forth. It also runs to the exact same coordinate, which makes sense as it what I have put it as, but would nice if it could perhaps switch up between different rocks within the perimeter. It did that earlier, but that was when it was within that area and less than five squares. Using Custom Web required exact coordinates.

Is there a way to make it go the same route, but without pressing the exact same "tiles" going back and forth? Does changing the "Mouse Path Generator" do anything like this?

You're seriously a helping hand mate. I see how this bot might be trickier than other plug-in and play, but at least you can use this on so many different things once you have learned how to use it! Loving it so far

11. guyhere

Hello I recently made a visual rm bot but it’s not working. It’s a small leaping fish bot and if someone can help me go over it I would greatly appreciate it

12. ziplock1738

Does anyone know why the dropdown options aren't showing up? I have tried enabling/disabling most of the settings and for the "cast magic on" option I can't get the drop down spell selections to appear.

In other words, hovering the dropdown won't make a Query PopUp appear.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 28, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 7, 2021 ---
    Still no update on this? I still can't use any part of this bot that require a Query PopUp

13. Throwawayaccount2

[​IMG] I have spent so many hours trying to get this to work I just don't get interface conditions. I have asked everywhere, looked at other peoples work, I just dont get why it isnt working. I have determined that Container 129, 4, is the Interface that says "Customisable" in the NMZ Monster selection screen. No matter what I do however it always returns true even without that interface open. I have already tried turning the visible toggle on and off. Can someone explain what Im doing wrong?
    [​IMG]

#1833 Throwawayaccount2, Mar 21, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  14. atlodar

Does this bot offer any form of anti-ban support such as mislicks/afk intervals or does it operate under the assumption that since you are creating unique scripts bots anti-ban is unnecessary (if used within reason ofc)?

15. MonsterMadness

Hey, how do i make it interact with Fishing spot?

action: Fish
    object: Fishing spot

(etg karamja).

nothing i tried works, and i cant see any documentation on this?
    cant find it in devkit.

16. Memer

upload_2021-3-30_21-49-33.png

17. MonsterMadness

Thank you. didnt know it was an NPC.

Do you, or anyone know how to make fish barrel empty in bank?

im currently having entity type: inventory, "Open fish barrel" (since its open) as sprite item, and action "Empty" but that (or even Use action) wont do anything. any idea?

i also changed the spirte item to its itemid, but nothing..

#1837 MonsterMadness, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  18. Adenahmed

Greetings again! Been creating my own woodcutting bot, but the issue isn't the cutting itself but rather the log drops. Been able to slow down the rate, adjust it so it randomly drops between a set interval etc but the pattern.. The god damn pattern is always the same. From left to right, top to bottom. From a botting perspective its too perfect to even resemble a human-like behavior. Therefore I was wondering if there is a way of randomizing the pattern? Other than that it works fantastic.

Best regards

19. Beerchugga91

Hi, I am trying to start using this bot, is there a basic tutorial? I can get the bot to start and open the bank but are unable to select something specific to withdraw? Any help would be appreciated.

20. Throwawayaccount2

PAYING SOMEONE TO TEACH ME TO USE VARBITS! I KNOW EVERYTHING ELSE.