1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Vorkath Bot - willing to pay

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Doctor Fizz, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Doctor Fizz

• Game Mode: OSRS
    • Summary: Vorkath - Get all equipment from bank required, equip, teleport to house and run to boat, travel, initiate sequence, able to do swaps for initial BGS spec, able to withdraw 100k and pay Torfinn to collect items, able to load runes back into rune pouch and recognize the rune pouch as runes, able to enter house and use rejuvenated pool
    • Required items: void/elite void, blowpipe, bgs, salve e, ava's, d boots, archers ring/b ring i
    • Other notes: Please PM me with what price you are requesting for the bot

Thanks

2. timbo

im interested too, need bot.

3. Dream Dean

I used a search engine to try and find this bot anywhere and wasn't able to. PM Me if interested/able to create this bot and I can provide accounts and resources to path a death instance as well as subscription once its complete.

4. bunta44

this has already been created people just havent released it, if you sit at the lunar diplomacy bank and watch they will use the first booth of the bank to enter the bank then talk at the second booth to be kicked off of lunar isles, when you look them up most of them have around 50-100m range xp also

xMissMage and ziplock1738 like this.
  5. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

I dont think you like the budget to get this made. This will costs around a 1000€

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

6. Muggin

Thought I would leave an update for anyone following this thread. Been working my tail off on this script bot and it has come a long way. I am at the point where I can officially announce that it WILL be completed and very soon. I already have the bot getting three kill trips on the regular. Still a lot of UI customizations and Anti-ban randomizations to implement. Also still have to implement dragon hunter crossbow support with bolt switching. Just been using blowpipe so far. If only had a dragon hunter crossbow to test with.... Well now that I am getting 3 kill trips I should be able to save up for one and get it relatively quickly and soon so will YOU!

7. Rawb1992

where it at???????

8. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

ill do it for a bitcoin or 2

9. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Vorkath is cursed, I've seen at least 5 people say they have one that's "mostly done" and then disappear lol.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  10. Muggin

Update: Vorkath bot posted. Go try it out while its free!