1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Vorkath bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by radek, Jun 23, 2019.

1. radek

I just saw the zulrah bot and OH MY GOD ITS AMAZING THANK YOU! I was wondering if a vorkath bot would be possible too? since i usually do more vorkath then zulrah anyway that would be an even better money maker.

2. Delusional

Highly doubt anyone would make a vorkath bot, the requirements for vorkath are quite high incomparison to zulrah "alts"
    Also the risk of the accounts being banned remains quite moderate which makes the demand for a vorkath bot quite low.

I don't think bot authors will invest their time in something with so little demand

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

vorkath bots have already been made long time ago, but only for private use.
    But i agree that a vorkath would probably not get much usage publicly because i assume nobody really wants to risk accounts of this type

4. bunta44

You don’t know who owns this vorkath bot at all do you? Willing to pay

5. Delusional

Same here, willing to pay aswell for vorkath bot

6. radek

same here

7. auxi

If anyone is willing to lend me an account, I'll attempt writing one.

Kripzy223 likes this.
  8. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

It should be pretty easy for the most part, the only attack i that would be hard to do is the wooxwalk part

9. seppe1999

i could lend one out

10. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

Im also in the possibility to make one if someone lends me an account.
    Currently looking for a script bot to make, because i have too much spare time :)

11. bunta44

i have an account i could lend out but i would need someone well known and trusted to be using the account

12. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

Yeah really understandable :) I will get there some time :p

13. radek

Do u know where i could buy one?

14. Muggin

My friend quit and gave me his account that does well on Vorkath. I am currently attempting to write a bot a for it. Only on day 2 but making good progress. Figuring out the Acid phase is definitely going to be tricky. Wish me luck and hopefully it will make it to the bot store!

ziplock1738 likes this.
  15. xxxx

very cool

#15 xxxx, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  16. lewis20

gotten anywhere on this bot?

17. boogaaaaa

Writing a Vorkath bot is a huge pain because you literally die instantly until you get the ALL the dodging and prayers done. For the acid phase, you can have the bot look for the SpotAnimationID that starts the acid attacks and have it start the dodging. If you're in the second or third row after the rocks, have it walk back and fourth in the first row. You can make it break the dodging after a certain amount of time - it shoots the same number of fire balls every time at 1 tick between shots.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  18. Muggin

Thought I would leave an update for anyone following this thread. Been working my tail off on this script bot and it has come a long way. I am at the point where I can officially announce that it WILL be completed and very soon. I already have the bot getting three kill trips on the regular. Still a lot of UI customizations and Anti-ban randomizations to implement. Also still have to implement dragon hunter crossbow support with bolt switching. Just been using blowpipe so far. If only had a dragon hunter crossbow to test with.... Well now that I am getting 3 kill trips I should be able to save up for one and get it relatively quickly and soon so will YOU!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2021, Original Post Date: Nov 6, 2020 ---
    Update: Vorkath bot posted. Go give it a try and leave a review!

cas249 and CuppaJava like this.
  19. auxi

If you know how RuneScape PvM works, and you know it well, this should never be a limiting factor, especially for a boss as simple and straight-forward as Vorkath. You'll probably die whilst collecting data, but iirc there isn't much data at all to collect for Vorkath.

I'll admit though, misclicks and stuff like that is a little annoying and can sometimes take time to perfect. But even that is rather simple on OldSchool, compared to RS3 where interfaces can be an absolute nightmare.