1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Want to start botting worrying about main

Discussion in 'General' started by Reveng3, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Reveng3

How much risk is there that my main is going to get banned if i bot on a different account? (sorry stupid question but new to botting)

2. ramfocboy

i tend to do quests on accounts i want to keep. it seems like accounts with higher quest points and total levels survive longer. it also depends on the type of bots you use, and the scripts bots + duration.

i suggest using premium/paid scripts bots, and keep your bottling under 6-9 hours a day.

i also suggest avoiding the agility and hunter bots if you are on old school.

regarding risk . I botted for about 6 months on my os main without getting banned, when i finally got caught, was slapped with a 2 day ban.

on rs3 i have a main thats been botting without gtting caught for well over a year, while my other main was banned after botting for 4 months.

i do suggest erasing your cache evey once in a while.

3. forbobo

short and sweet - don't worry about it at all.

4. Jhinn

Or just bot rs3 and go to town :p

5. Reveng3

No, i mean like, If i make an account to bot on, bot for like 5 hours and get off of it and go on to my main, what risk is there that my main will be banned?

6. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

0 risk to get an account banned for botting on an account you don't bot on

Slumdog likes this.
  7. Kickingrg

Kickingrg Money Motivated

8. xkrasa

Unless you transfer like gazillion OSGP from your alts to your main, there is no chance of your main getting banned.

9. ramfocboy

ive transferred several bill. yet to see me or 1 of my botting clannies get banned on our mains for transffering.

10. xkrasa

Mod Weath on Twitter Don't say nobody warned you. There are plenty of these happening if you look through the twitter history.