WARNING: BANK EMPTIED

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by jazzycake15, May 10, 2019.

1. jazzycake15

Not sure which bot it was used a few majority were named MAXI and what skill they were for.. logged in today with my whole bank emptied over 100m all the items of worth and all the cash. Yes I had a pin code. No I never told anyone only place I had ever written all that info was on this application...

Has this happened to anyone else?

Only used PRO versions.

2. cmb

cmb

Another person on here posted something like this.
    Rule 1- never put your main account info into a bot database. Always login then start bot.
    Rule 2- never enter your bank pin into a bot database.
    I learned my lesson back in the powerbot days.
    If you REALLY care about your account. Authenticator.

3. Skillergod

Doubt it was runemate , you may have got phished

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Sorry to hear that you were hacked, but I can assure you it wasn't due to RuneMate or Bot Authors.

I am posting below the same information I do every time this topic comes up to help clarify the situation:

• Are you sure you haven't used an easy to guess username/password combination?
    • Or that you're using a combination that has been leaked from an external database breach?
    • Or you downloaded a gold generator or similar program?
    • Clicked on any suspicious URLs from Twitch streams etc?

There is NO way RuneMate would hack you for your gold/items. We would not risk our entire reputation over the small amount of gold/items any user would have.

Furthermore, from the moment you enter your username/password combination in to the client, the information is immediately encrypted and impossible for anyone (such as Bot Authors) to read and use.

Bot Authors do not have access to your username or password. The only person who does is YOU.

There have been many accusations of this over the years and almost every single time without fail the user has later determined the fault occurred elsewhere.

Individual bots do not have access to credentials of any sort. In addition, every line of every version of every bot is reviewed by a proprietary scanner for malicious code and manually by a Staff member.

Regarding your computer, I suggest running a scan using Windows Defender and Malware Bytes and taking any recommended actions.

To summarise and make it extremely clear, RuneMate did not hack you and steal your items.

Emmer likes this.
  5. lordgaben

Lol. This guy keeping 100M+ worth of stuff on a BOT account where he has all of his information connected to a third party website. I'm not saying it's Runemate, but it's just common sense, mate. Even if you didn't get emptied. You are risking getting banned and losing that 100M every single day anyway, you dolt. Mule your stuff off to a main that isn't associated with RuneMate at all nor bot on it.

6. Changes001

did u use authenticator ?

Delta114 likes this.
  7. Delta114

Good Anti-Virus Program, KeyScrambler PRO, Bank Pin, Authenticator via Phone

I am sorry to hear about that, best of luck.