1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request WebPathBuilder.useTeleports() Toggle in Runemate UI

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by awesome123man, Apr 7, 2018.

?

Should there be a toggle for the default web in the client UI

1. Yes

2. No

3. Respond below your alternate opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Currently the default web struggles due to the fact that it does not know the round trip cost, so it will teleport to a bank that may be far away but is faster, then will either get stuck or take forever on the trip back because it teleported not knowing it was returning. So I am requesting a toggle somewhere on the client so users can decide if they want to web to teleport or not... It's not clean to implement a toggle into bot UI's because it doesn't fit and is usually not needed, that's why I think it should be part of the client UI. @Cloud @Party (I know you're gone) Please follow up with how you think this request is. Thanks :)

2. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

I think this is something very bot specific and should be in the botspecific UI. What is 'not fitting' about a simple toggle?

3. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Well if almost all of your bots use it, i just don't like putting it as an option as it seems to be out of place in my tabs...