1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Webwalking issues / modifications

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by wede333, Apr 14, 2018.

1. wede333

I've spoken to cloud about some of these already, but was told to remind him. As I wont be online for a bit, heres a small list of the issues I've run into with webwalking.
    • Wyvern cave entrance. If you're trying to path to the private slayer area, aka up the stairs, and are yet to enter the cave itself (within ~7 tiles of the entrance at least), the bot will continuously try and climb the staircases without it being in the cave.
    • Tree gnome stronghold bank. The staircases within the tree gnome stronghold bank area are bugged. I presume the objects will need to readded or something along those lines.
    • Slayer tower door. Bot doesn't handle the slayer tower door.
    • Brimhaven dungeon. If the bot walks down the stairs in the brimhaven dungeon and goes too far (but doesnt cut the vine down), it'll try and cut the second vine instead of the first, getting stuck. Very similar to the wyvern issue.
    • Also, let me know if you're still keen on adding slayer ring support.
    Not 100% if this is the correct place to put it, so feel free to move it to a more appropriate area if need be.
    @Cloud , heres your reminder
    Thank you guys :)

#1 wede333, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Could you please re-evaluate those locations and let me know if the issues are still persisting. I'm also not sure what you mean about the slayer ring. Also is this OSRS or RS3?

3. wede333

Ill retest it all shortly. Just heading out now for a bowling session with family.
    With the slayer ring, you mentioned a while ago that you might add support for slayer ring teleports etc but it required a change in the handling because it was a 2 dialogue teleport.
    And yea, this is osrs.

edit: Brimhaven dungeon seems to work fine for now (it might bug out in the future like it used to do)
    edit2: Ice dungeon (Wyverns) is still broken. Itll try and climb the stairs before its even in the main dungeon. Theres no rush to do this, so dont worry too much. I've made a bot that runs alongside another bot that manually handles these situations.

#3 wede333, Apr 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  4. Athylus

When walking from lumbridge swamp to for example wizards towers, the bot gets stuck walking along the fence that seperates the swamp and the area just west of lumbridge castle. It will keep clicking above and under the fence, making your character move back and forth.

(OSRS)