1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Djoelsie, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Djoelsie

I'd like to give myself a welcome back, I guess it's been around a year and 9 months since I've last been here.
    I see some familiar names that are still here, which is nice to see!
    Not sure if someone remembers me, my name was 'djoels" back then and I used to run this thread:
    OSRS - RUNEMATE MAIN FROM SCRATCH

I got sidetracked from runescape back then due to private matters hence why I didn't find the time anymore and totally forgot about runescape.
    Couple of days ago I stumbled upon a OSRS vid on runescape and the only thing that came to my mind was botting and the thread I used to run.
    The main goal about coming back was blowing life into the thread and account mentioned above again.

The hard reality is that I can't recall the login details of the account but only the display name.
    After looking it up in the highscores, the account is still NOT banned but I can't access it.
    I ended up with these stats: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Right now I'm kinda reading up about everything around here, getting back up to speed and after that you'll probably find me in the 'goals' section with a new account again!

Anyways thanks for reading guys and I hope I'm going to enjoy my comeback and stay again!

#1 Djoelsie, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    watertao876 likes this.
  2. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

welcome back and goodluck!