1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS What 99s have you successfully botted?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Feelzer, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Feelzer

I think it'd be cool to see what 99s are more easily achievable without getting banned and which bots you used to obtain them. Would also be cool if you could add how old the account and maybe how much time you've spent in game. Jagex also said they catch a lot botters within the first 48 hours of doing tut island, so did you start botting right away or did you wait a bit after making your account?

I haven't botted too much on osrs yet but so far I've achieved 99 cooking about 3 times over using Regal Cooker. I botted around 10-12 hours and up to 16 hours one day in the beginning from 1-99 and after 99 I did about 6 hours a day and so far so good. The account was banned several times on rs3 for botting as well. Got bored of cooking and gonna move onto another skill.

Cooking is so easy most people don't even assume you're botting it even as a level 3 with no other skills trained so that might have played into my no ban as of yet. Would be cool to see some osrs bots with 200m cook or other skill like back in the day with all those 200m hunter bots lol

Might start a list or something if enough people are interested

99 cooking with Regal Cooker botting 10-12 hours a day ACHIEVED

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

runemate got me maxed

Feelzer likes this.
  3. 0PrivacyMatter0

Prime Fishing, Prime Wintertodt are both great starter bots.

Feelzer likes this.
  4. PrinnyDood

PrinnyDood Half Genie

NMZ is great due to it being instanced. Good combat xp with Dharock method.

Feelzer likes this.
  5. Snufalufugus

I've gotten 99fm three times with Regal Wintertodt, and 99 cooking with ApexCooker Pro.

Feelzer likes this.
  6. martinlighs

99 cooking with regal cooking 99 firemaking with regal wintertodt and 99 thieving with an autoclicker

Feelzer and awesome123man like this.
  7. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Like 3 or 4 OSRS accounts to max combat, RS3 account to max cape.

Plenty of others levelled up in between.

RuneMate is the shit.

Feelzer, kewl1337 and I am Yoshi like this.
  8. Desty

Fully botted, fresh account, still training:
    2018-06-19_0943

2018-06-19_0952
    These are all millions.

Few months ago started, started tracking a little too late with cml, missed some levels, usually 16 hours per day while I was working.

Finished, second fully botted account:
    2018-06-19_0954

2018-06-19_0950
    These are all millions.

These are somewhat special due to low HP, but also have 60 attack piety with 99 hp and maxed 50 attack gmauler with 99 hp and maxed zerker with 97 hp. Quests and shit done by Venezuelans. Rest botted.

Mostly botting 10-16 hours a days(always 1 account at time and no virtual machines or anything), baby sitting always, as I got 3 screen setup and I am working from computer, easy to monitor when needed.

Only ban I have received was on my zerker for doing agility - 2 days(public script bot). That's why 97 hp, not maxed.

Feelzer likes this.
  9. itsjustforfun

What did you do to remain HP in 60s and have 98 str and 99 range? Also what were the spots used for training? Very good accounts. What scripts bots?

10. Desty

Cannon @ caged ogres and warrior guild keg room. Private scripts bots done by bot authors in here. Cannon script bot cost 50usd, War guild cost 120.

50 att and 80 str (access to war guild) by quests and PC - done by Venezuelans.

Feelzer likes this.
  11. Overwatch

i'm nearly at base 80 with maxed melee , except agilty and runecrafting.
    Maxed rs3 (ex-comp) but i used simba for that. Using auxi div for couple of hours in that atm. Made around 600m simply by converting to energy

Feelzer likes this.
  12. spanishguy

I'm about to max 99 fishing with regal. Did it at barbarian. 10 hrs left, knock on wood

13. Pawtner

99 fishing using prime fishing

Feelzer likes this.
  14. Gilies

Everything besides; Dungeoneerning & invention.

Feelzer likes this.
  15. Feelzer

Here some updates on what I've gotten:

1-99 hunter x2 with regal hunter doing red chins, 1 banned @ 16m hunter doing 5-6 hrs a day, other banned from a dif bot. The 2nd hunter acc got banned using regal cooker, as I was doing exactly 10k sharks a day, which was dumb af lol. I figured it wasn't that many hours so it'd be safer but I think doing the same # gave it away. Had 83m cook xp when it was banned. Only 2 accs I've had banned

1-99 cooking on at least 8 other accounts using regal cooker all unbanned still though I don't cook anymore. 1 has 20m+ xp and another has 100m+ cook xp. Wasn't really for money, more to see how far I could go. After my 80m+ cook xp got banned, I stopped cooking on the 100m+ cook acc

1-99 fishing using prime fishing i think when it was free and then used storm baxtorian for the rest.

1-99 mining using regal miner powermining

1-99 woodcutting x2 using regal woodcutter

Also 3-55 magic from a cursing bot on here and then autoclicked 55-99 mage using an autoclicker on 6 or 7 accs, most of them ending up as 99 magic 10 hp pures

Pawtner likes this.
  16. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Christ, that's amazing. And motivating tbh. I need to find some time to get some good long term bots in place.

Feelzer likes this.
  17. Pawtner

That's actually really impressive.

Feelzer likes this.
  18. Rawb1992

99 str, range, mage (stun alch lol), and fletching, next 99s are attack and defense as well cooking.

When i do bot, were talking 8+ hours a day, the most was 18; somedays i dont bot at all and go as much as 3 days without even logging into the account to make it seem like im busy but when i got time to play i grind. Ive literally botted 90m exp so far

Feelzer likes this.
  19. Desty

This is your account which I bought some time ago from you.

Fully botted, fresh account, still training:
    2018-06-19_0943

2018-06-19_0952
    These are all millions.

Feelzer likes this.
  20. Parra

Parra Zero

On my old account (before EoC): Farming, agility, runecrafting, thieving, woodcutting, all combat stats (included prayer), fishing & smithing.

On my new accounts: attack, strength, magic, ranged

Feelzer likes this.