1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a truly amazing botting client.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by mark944, Jan 13, 2020.

1. mark944

Been botting for over a month and have had 0 bans on 3 accounts. Most of the paid scripts bots work flawless with the exception of a few hiccups. The mouse movements appear so human like. The fact i'm using the official client and botting is awesome as well. It's funny how I used powerbot for 1 week and all 6 accounts were banned but when I use Rune mate i'm botting 3 hours a day and have been completely undetected. Just also a quick question,

It says i'm able to run 3 accounts at once but when I try to open a third client it says 'unable to create advertising error'. I've did a quick forum search but the methods there didn't work. Any tips?

Thanks!

2. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

If you want more than 2 rs clients,You need to open all clients at the same time,you can write a windows script bot that does takes input of how many rs clients you want to open,and then have it open rs clients simultaneous.Or if you quick enough you can do it manually.

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff