Resolved What am I doing wrong? MAC OS X

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by bashbro900, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Main Class: com.runemate.boot.Boot

Code (Javascript):
    1. /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -Didea.launcher.port=7534 "-Didea.launcher.bin.path=/Applications/IntelliJ IDEA CE.app/Contents/bin" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -classpath "/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/charsets.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/deploy.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/cldrdata.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/dnsns.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/jaccess.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/jfxrt.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/localedata.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/nashorn.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/sunec.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/sunjce_provider.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/sunpkcs11.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/zipfs.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/javaws.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/jce.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/jfr.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/jfxswt.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/jsse.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/management-agent.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/plugin.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/resources.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/rt.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/ant-javafx.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/dt.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/javafx-mx.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/jconsole.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/packager.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/sa-jdi.jar:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/lib/tools.jar:/Users/MikeISanAPPLE/IdeaProjects/Runemate/out/production/Runemate:/Users/MikeISanAPPLE/IdeaProjects/Runemate/RuneMate.jar:/Applications/IntelliJ IDEA CE.app/Contents/lib/idea_rt.jar" com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain com.runemate.boot.Boot
    2. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.tools.attach.AgentInitializationException.false(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
    3.     at nul.IiiIIIiiIiIi.false(ura:96)
    4.     at nul.IiiIIIiiIiIi.class(ura:4)
    5.     at com.runemate.boot.Boot.main(vrb:152)
    6.     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    7.     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    8.     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    9.     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    10.     at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:147)
    11. java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: sun.jvmstat.perfdata.monitor.CountedTimerTask.false(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
    12.     at nul.iiIIIiIIiiIi.<clinit>(nz:17159)
    13.     at nul.IIIiiiIIiiII.<init>(nz:13219)
    14.     at nul.iiiiIiIiIiIi.<init>(nz:21259)
    15.     at nul.IIIIiiIiIiII.false(nyb:9485)
    16.     at nul.IiIiiIiiiIIi.<init>(wrb:146)
    17.     at nul.iIiiIIiiiiii.<clinit>(hsb:65)
    18.     at nul.iIIIIIiIIiII.run(epa:167)
    19. An unhandled error occurred while shutting down.
    21. Process finished with exit code 1

Attached Files:

2. Best Answer:
    Post #8 by awesome123man, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Idk much, but depending on tutorial maybe that line is wrong or you set it up wrong. Idk dude, not much help since it's mac

4. Am I not able to develop for this community because of my mac? :(

EDIT: I added my configuration. I know my setup is fine based on tutorial.

#3 bashbro900, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  5. Is your JRE right? It's probably nothing as I'm no expert...

6. I downloaded JRE 8-101 and I have the latest JDK

what is the difference between JRE and JDK?

7. Java runtime environment vs java development kit or something. Idk the difference but I think the path to your JRE is wrong maybe

8. I attached a screenshot of my current JRE Path and also what I have available to choose in the Java virtual machine folder. Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 9.53.48 AM.png

9. Tha's your problem!
    You need to use the JRE, not JDK
    upload_2016-10-7_10-58-41.png

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  10. where do I download a JRE?

Link me please. SO i don't make a mistake
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 8, 2016 ---
    Someone needs to note this for the next developer using Mac.
    JRE does not install normally with a .dmg you need to download the .tar file and manually move it to the correct directory.

11. Hey bro...I had the same problem as you...just fixed it.
    Download JRE from here... Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads
    Next, go to exactly where you were, and expand home, then JRE (See attached image). Select JRE and boom! Happy scripting!

Attached Files:

awesome123man likes this.